Introducing myself, the mysterious Nooneknows~~!

Reaction score
Hello there, pokéfans from all over the Bulbagarden Forums! I'm Nooneknows~~! Pleased to meet you all!

Since I started playing HG back in 2010 (The very first Pokémon game I ever played to death - CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! :eek:), Bulbapedia has been very useful for me,providing info such as event dates and locations of rare items and pokémons. Now, I'm currently playing White with my 3DS that I got for christmas last year, and I'm still using Bulbapedia up to this day. After I went to the Forum yesterday and decided to explore, I decided to join in the community, and here I am, posting my intro topic!

Once again, nice to meet you all! Hope my presence doesn't annoy anyone here, and if it does, I'LL GO SAIYAN! :saiyan: Hahaha, just kidding! :sweatlol:

Goodbye for now! I'll go mess around a little bit until someone responds to the topic and gives me a hello! ;-)

Deputy Head Admin
Reaction score
Hello, Nononeknows~~ , welcome to Bulbagarden, have a great time here.

:D
Reaction score
Welcome to BMGF. Feel free to have a look around and see what piques your interest.

Notification King 1111
Reaction score
Greetings Nooneknows~~ and Welcome to BMGf. Feel free to ask any questions you have.

Actually a Shaymin
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, Nooneknows~~!

Screw the rules! I have money!
Reaction score
Screw the rules, I have money!

Welcome.

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Nooneknows~~! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

(★≧▽^))★☆
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Have a fun time here!