• ME encounters a spooky skeletal dragon. Watch here as he shouts physics at it, in the hopes of preventing it from KOing itself.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Introducing myself, the mysterious Nooneknows~~!

Reaction score
Hello there, pokéfans from all over the Bulbagarden Forums! I'm Nooneknows~~! Pleased to meet you all!

Since I started playing HG back in 2010 (The very first Pokémon game I ever played to death - CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! :eek:), Bulbapedia has been very useful for me,providing info such as event dates and locations of rare items and pokémons. Now, I'm currently playing White with my 3DS that I got for christmas last year, and I'm still using Bulbapedia up to this day. After I went to the Forum yesterday and decided to explore, I decided to join in the community, and here I am, posting my intro topic!

Once again, nice to meet you all! Hope my presence doesn't annoy anyone here, and if it does, I'LL GO SAIYAN! :saiyan: Hahaha, just kidding! :sweatlol:

Goodbye for now! I'll go mess around a little bit until someone responds to the topic and gives me a hello! ;-)

Thank you,Eren
Reaction score
Hello, Nononeknows~~ , welcome to Bulbagarden, have a great time here.

:D
Reaction score
Welcome to BMGF. Feel free to have a look around and see what piques your interest.

Notification King 1111
Reaction score
Greetings Nooneknows~~ and Welcome to BMGf. Feel free to ask any questions you have.

Actually a Shaymin
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, Nooneknows~~!

Screw the rules! I have money!
Reaction score
Screw the rules, I have money!

Welcome.

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Nooneknows~~! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

(★≧▽^))★☆
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Have a fun time here!