• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Introducing the Bulbagarden Mentor Program!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@umbreonfan97 ; just send the Rookie application to me.

Rookie Application said:
What part of the forum are you most interested in?
How would you describe yourself?
Are you an active member of any other forums? If so, which?

i'd like to be a rookie member, i'm back from a long break from pokemon. i may have been here longer than 6 months, buuuut i've been active for much, much less than a month. to be honest i'm pretty freakin lost in these forums and i have a decent amount of questions, and im looking for someone i could talk to on these forums, thanks for reading my application

I'd love to join.~ ^ 0 ^
Unfortunately I can only be a Bulbasaur, too bad I love to help people out.; 0 ;
Oh well, I think I'll still have a great time though!:D
Something to do here on the forums as well.;D

Funny thing, I've registered here before in February 2011 and I haven't used it. Heh... I feel it is time to rectify that.
I want to join and talk about the amazing world of Pokemon!

But wait, I've been a member for almost a year and yet I haven't done anything. Does it still make me a veteran? No, huh? So am I still a rookie?
Well anyway, I'd like to register. But I can't send messages until I post 5 posts on a forum. Does it have to one forum or any? Or does it matter so long as I post 5 posts? Or how does it work? Hmm... *Scratches head*

Well anyway, it's great to be here guys! :)

There should really be a list of "Venusaurs" and "Bulbasaurs" so others can see, perhaps the unclaimed noobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom