• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Introducing the New Mods!

Enzap

No thoughts, head empty
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
Thank you very much to everyone who sent in applications during our staff drive. I know this process started quite a while ago, but we are finally ready to announce our new additions to the mod team. Thank you for your patience with us.

In Pokémon Video Games and our new Sword & Shield sections, we have @VulpixQueen and @Kung Fu Ferret joining the squad!

@namohysip will be joining the Writer's Workshop team!

And finally, @Pikadex will be working in General Pokémon Discussion!

Thank you for volunteering to help us guys, I know you're going to do great!

If you do not see your name above and you have questions about why your application was not accepted, then you are welcome to contact me or an Super Mod/Admin in the section you applied to. Even if you were not accepted, we appreciate your enthusiasm to help out and we hope that you continue making a positive impact our community.

Back
Top Bottom