• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Introducing the new staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to everyone that made it!

I echo the thoughts of the rest of the new staff. I'm very excited and honored to have been chosen, and I'll do my best as provisional anime mod. :) Definitely a surreal experience for me as well!

Way to go, dudes. And a special congrats to Musashi.

Aww, thanks. :)

Seriously, I can't express how grateful I am that I got accepted.

The same goes for me, truly.

Now what's this I hear about a party? I'll bring the chips and dip!

Since no one has yet requested any toppings, I'll just go ahead and order plain cheese pizza for the party.

From Pizza Hut.

Check the Forum Leaders link to see which sections you mod. If you're unsure.

Big congradumalations to everyone who was promoted. It's great to see so many who people who I deeply respect and admire, even if I haven't really been in contact with them before, get the jobs. Well done to TM2Megatron, Blazaking, Giovanna Rocket, Musashi, Aladar, Ryuutakesh!, insomniac, Jabberwock, Shiay, and Keldora Dragon. I couldn't care less about the rest of you (naw, you know I'm joking; well done to all of you too!). And may I say that I am really looking forward to everyone else in the Library and Content sections.

Whoo, Megatron and I are working together.

I still can't find the forum leaders link, even after all this time as Soapy mod :-(.

@Blazaking, you should be able to see at least two forums, though the Archives will probably be unaccessible.

@Matkin XDD It's at the very bottom of the forums where it says: "Mark all Forums Read" and "View Forum Leaders".

I still can't find the forum leaders link, even after all this time as Soapy mod :-(.

I had to look around for a few minutes, but I finally found it. It's at the bottom of the subform list (above the "What's Up" section)... one of the two links centered on the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom