• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Introduction and question

Okapi

Reaction score
First, question: I have two scans of an insert in the Official Pokémon Platinum Version game guide book. I found the one map of the underground very handy as it gives entering locations as well as the locations of traders. How can I share these? They are rather large files and above average quality so the attachment in this thread did not work. I did not see them on the Bulbapedia site and want to add them to the resources so other people might use them.

That is it for the business. If you don't want to read me type about myself stop reading this. But since this is my first post here let me introduce myself. I am not telling you my name and I got into Pokémon when it first hit the US; 1997 was when the series started airing so I would have been around 7 years old . I knew all the Pokémon and played the video games and even the TCG in an organized event at a local toy store. They even gave out badges when you won enough. I think I got two. I know they are lying around somewhere, I wish I could find them. They are probably hiding near all the toys I had. Anyway I lost interest in Pokémon before Generation 2 really got started. And have been almost entirely absent from it until within the last few months.

It started with a garage sale where my mom found copies of Pokémon Pearl and Diamond and Pokémon Ranger for 25 cents each. I knew I still liked Pokémon and would probably play them someday so I said buy! They would have probably gone unplayed for a while longer if not for an injury I got on the pad of my left thumb that rendered me incapable of playing my other games. Pokémon Ranger was a perfect fit for me because it did not require much use of that digit. After beating that and receiving my Manaphy egg I just had to start up a new adventure. I started on Diamond but after a little while I remembered my brother had a copy of Pokémon Platinum. He let me have it because he didn't like it. I am not finished with the game but have beaten the Elite Four(something I had never achieved on my Gen 1 games as a child). I am here to rediscover Pokémon and to catch up with all the stuff I missed(it has been over 10 years!). Did anyone actually read all of that?

I read it. You have an interesting Pokémon history. But you sure have a LOT of catching up to do! Good luck with rediscovering Pokémon :)

Oh, and welcome to Bulbagarden forums!

Welcome!
Enjoy your stay! :D

Also, you should be able to create an album, so you should be able to upload them in the Album, as long as they are pictures. :)

I did read it all. :) You like Ranger (well I assume you like it)! I automatically like you. /bias

Welcome to BMGF! =D

(Sorry, can't really help with the image attachment stuff since I'm no good at that stuff anyway. D: )

Last edited:
Hiro and welcome! I started pokemon with Pearl too!, so welcome to the club! (my cousin, a long time pokemon player introduced me) Have fun!

Hey welcome to the forums and enjoy yourself! :D
I became absent from Pokemon for a while until about a year ago.

I found the album thing but it says only to post fanart

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom