• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Introduction xD

Talia

Enjoying Pokemon since 98
Reaction score
Hey guys :)

After awhile of coming on here and just reading the posts, I've decided to finally make an account :D (Having an account will make it easier to read through the forums, and, you know, actually talk to people.)

SO, I hope that I can be an active and welcome member to everyone!

Also, whoever runs all of these things, thanks for keeping Pokemon alive even when I wasn't always watching the shows or playing the games :).

Welcome! It's great here.
I've been into Pokemon since '98 too. My first game was Blue.

Thanks for the welcome! :D I saw you posted on my profile haha, I'm just not allowed to respond until I make 10 posts ^^;
Same! I was never very good at it, the battles scared me, but I got it after awhile ;D

Well, we have a bot problem here. They spam ads, and send PMs to random people. Requiring 10 posts stops them from sending PMs since they usually don't post more than once.

Welcome, welcome! I love your avatar, it's lovely. Did you make it yourself?

Well, we have a bot problem here. They spam ads, and send PMs to random people. Requiring 10 posts stops them from sending PMs since they usually don't post more than once.

Oh well that makes a lot of sense then :) And, if you're willing to post atleast 10 messages it shows that you didn't just make an account for no reason!

Welcome, welcome! I love your avatar, it's lovely. Did you make it yourself?

Thank you for the welcome! :D

I love it too , but unfortunately no! XD I just found it on the internet haha. Weedle is definitely my favorite pokemon, just because :)

Thank you for the welcome! :D

I love it too , but unfortunately no! XD I just found it on the internet haha. Weedle is definitely my favorite pokemon, just because :)

Well, you certainly have good taste, because it's adorable. :spin:

Welcome to the forums! Hope u have fun while you're here! I'm sure u'll enjoy yourself with the likes of me around

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom