• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Introduction

Lens of Truth

Reaction score
Lens of Truth is a channel about video games.

Since I've been playing Pokémon ever since Red and Blue came out way back when, I've been using Bulbapedia forever. My favorite game in the series is definitely Pokémon Gold, where I first caught my favorite Pokémon, Sudowoodo! I kinda fell off of the main series when the 3DS came out, but I've since started catching up, and hope to finish Legends Arceus by the time Gen 9 starts. There are a few spinoffs I really like, including Pokémon Stadium 2, Detective Pikachu, and the PokéPark games, so I don't really understand why TPC doesn't develop these ideas further. PokéPark Wii is the ultimate palette cleanser after a difficult, stressful game.

Welcome!! What's your favorite part of Pokémon? (also I loved the PokéPark games too!)
I guess it would have to be the exploration, probably more so in the early games, but I even liked seeing the new towns and routes in Sword, and then building a strong team with some Pokémon I really like. I wasn't too keen on the battle system in Legends Arceus, but my final team was dear to my heart (Typhlosion, Sudowoodo, Octillery, Magnezone, Braviary, Ursaluna).

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom