• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

introduction

Reaction score
hello!! im foolpierrot but you may call me teddie!! i go by it/its only. im a pokemon artist, roleplayer, aspiring tcg collecter and shiny hunter!! i like most of the mainline games and also explorers of sky (haven't finished it yet) and unite as well. :)
my favorite pokemon is zigzagoon!! its so cute and fluffy!!
id like to talk and get to know everyone :D feel free to ask questions!!

nice to meet you Teddie, welcome to the forums! :bulbaWave:

Zigzagoon is definitely such a cute Pokémon, the gif in your avatar is just the best lol. Also, always nice to see another artist around here! If you'd ever like to share anything you've made, I'd suggest checking out our Art Gallery! We'd love to see your work sometime :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here!

nice to meet you Teddie, welcome to the forums! :bulbaWave:

Zigzagoon is definitely such a cute Pokémon, the gif in your avatar is just the best lol. Also, always nice to see another artist around here! If you'd ever like to share anything you've made, I'd suggest checking out our Art Gallery! We'd love to see your work sometime :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here!
thank you!! :bulbaLove:

i dont really have anything recent, but i will share stuff eventually!! im already liking it over here :)

welcome!! (we have a roleplaying section here, and if you'd like to start something or join in somehow, that'd be cool!)
what's your favorite part of Pokémon? also... who do you rp as?
hello!! (apologies for the late reply)
i really like the stories of pokemon games, usually they are very interesting and i get sucked up into them.
i dont usually rp as cannon characters, i like to rp as original characters!! :)

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom