• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Introduction

noahtpg

Reaction score
hello my name is noah and im a big pokemon fan. my favourite region is hisui because of all of the new pokemon added like hisuian goodra or zoroark and im a big fan of sinnoh so an old sinnoh is really cool to me. im also a big fan of mafia games like among us and enjoy watching people playing among us like corpse husband or valkyrae. thanks for reading

my favourite pokemon is the greninja line as froakie is very cute, greninja is very cool, frogadier is a perfect middle ground, ash greninja is also very cool, and i think they have the best shinies of any pokemon

my favourite pokemon is the greninja line as froakie is very cute, greninja is very cool, frogadier is a perfect middle ground, ash greninja is also very cool, and i think they have the best shinies of any pokemon
Ah neat, I'm not personally a fan of that line but I know a lot of people are, and I do admit Greninja's shiny does a good job with what it had to work with.

my favourite part of pokemon is either playing competitive or the new games when they come out. im a big fan of competitive because of wolfeyvgc and i get the most enjoyment playing random battles because im sent into a battle with a team i know nothing about and have to come up with strats on the fly and i find it really interesting to watch for the same reason. i love playing the new games and seeing the new pokemon added, exploring the new region and seeing the new mechanics

Welcome to the forums!

I like the Sinnoh and Hisui region too! Hisui is a really interesting interpretation of Sinnoh and Sinnoh is overall interesting too.

I also like seeing the new Pokémon in the games. I had to isolate myself for two months from Pokémon on YouTube because I didn’t want to get spoiled for Scarlet and Violet.

I have a question to ask. Are you a fan of Pokémon that doesn’t have to do with the games? I didn’t see anything but the games so I’m curious

I hope to see ya out there!

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom