• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Introduction

kirrah

Reaction score
hi! my name is kirrah and i go by she/her mostly. im a minor so i wont share my exact age but my birthday is september 8th! this is my first time actually making an account and posting on a forum. kinda suprising for me because i lurk on other forums so much and im a little afraid of interaction wether online or not. i decided to step out of my comfort zone and join bulbagarden because it seems so welcoming and friendly and so many people share the same interests and have such great conversations! ive been a fan of pokemon since i was a kid, however i've only watched some of the anime and emulated some games. im starting to get more into it though. my favorite pokemon is espurr because i love its blank stare and its so cute haha. theres more info about me on my profile so i wont write too much. thank you for reading (i hope i posted this correctly) :3

welcome to the forums Kirrah, happy you decided to join us! I think you'll find Bulba's a very nice place to be :)

Espurr is such a cute Pokémon! Definitely one of the best of Gen 6 IMO. What's your favorite game you've played so far?
Also I saw on your profile that you draw as a hobby — if you ever feel like you want to share any of your own artwork, you're always welcome to do so in our Art Gallery section!

Hope you enjoy your time here! :bulbaWave:
(P.S. that Lain avatar is really cool, lol)

welcome!! what's your favorite part of pokémon?
i think my favorite part of pokemon is the design of the actual pokemon. they're all so unique and fun to learn more about!! i also love the community because it seems like everyone who has an interest in pokemon is so interesting and friendly :)

welcome to the forums Kirrah, happy you decided to join us! I think you'll find Bulba's a very nice place to be :)

Espurr is such a cute Pokémon! Definitely one of the best of Gen 6 IMO. What's your favorite game you've played so far?
Also I saw on your profile that you draw as a hobby — if you ever feel like you want to share any of your own artwork, you're always welcome to do so in our Art Gallery section!

Hope you enjoy your time here! :bulbaWave:
(P.S. that Lain avatar is really cool, lol)
so far i have only played pokemon ruby, heartgold, and sword. which is not many but ive also played rom hacks like pokemon glazed. however i think my favorite might be heartgold right now. that might change in the future since i have a long way to go with the games.. im getting there haha. and thank you so much i love sel! one of my all time favorite animes :3

I can always appreciate someone who likes Lain, haha. It’s not for everyone, given its, um… very peculiar storytelling style (the very first line of the opening theme being probably the most explanation a lot of people will ever get, haha). But if you can get something out of it all, you can consider yourself luckier than most. There’s so many layers to that series, no pun intended.

I hope that you enjoy your time here!

I can always appreciate someone who likes Lain, haha. It’s not for everyone, given its, um… very peculiar storytelling style (the very first line of the opening theme being probably the most explanation a lot of people will ever get, haha). But if you can get something out of it all, you can consider yourself luckier than most. There’s so many layers to that series, no pun intended.

I hope that you enjoy your time here!
yes, lain is very complicated, but things such as reddit explanations and fan theories help a lot haha. my first time watching it was very confusing but after a second watch, you notice more and more details that help you understand it a little more than before :3 and thank you!!

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom