• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Invent a Trainer Class of the User Above

Reaction score
Welcome one and all to the very first Punster Game!

For those of you who frequent the F&G forum, you may have seen me poking around here and there on occasion. Really, it was only a matter of time until I came up with a harebrained idea and converted it into a game.
For those of you who may be concerned, no this game does not involve briefcases or socks and is not a part of a giant master plan to topple the F&G forum into utter chaos.

The object of this game is to invent a Trainer class for the user above. It can be based on their username, avatar, signature, or just be completely random.

Rules:
1. Yes, you can use an in-game Trainer class, but it is highly recommended that you invent a unique Trainer class.

2. Likewise, reusing a Trainer class that either yourself or another poster invented is permitted (as long as you are not using it for the same user as it was already used for). Again, though, it is highly recommended that you invent your own Trainer class. There are an infinite number of ideas out there and the sky's the limit (within bmgf standards, of course).

3. If you are inventing a Trainer class, include details, such as a physical description, Pokemon used by said Trainer class, or any other interesting tidbits you may think of about the Trainer class. You do not need to include a team that the above user uses as a member of your Trainer class, but if you wish to do so, you may.

4. As mentioned above, bmgf standards apply at all times.

5. If you are not one of the two most recent posters, you may choose to invent a duo trainer class for the two users above. I am not going to institute a no ping ponging rule, since, as most of you probably know, I really don't like those.

If I think of any more new rules, I'll be certain to post them here.

Without further ado, let the games begin!

^'s Trainer Class: Invisible Entity
Physical Description: Unknown, they are invisible.
Pokemon Used: Invisible Entities tend to use the Pokemon Kecleon. They'll also use Ghost types.

Last edited:
Class: Pungeon Master
Description: They dress in sleek attire and will spew out Pokémon related puns
Pokémon used: Any Pokémon, provided that the species or move fits with their puns.

Glitch-crazed Nerd
Desc: A man that is apparently obsessed with finding glitches and errors, even if they just happen to be mere misspellings of a code. They sometimes spew out puns randomly
Primarily uses Porygon, Porygon2, and/or Porygon Z

Last edited:
F&G Enthusiast

Phs. Description: Never seen without a piece of clothing sporting the letters 'F&G FTW'. As for the rest, it's entirely up to them.

Pokémon: Typically use Pokémon that can use Metronome, though some have a Victini as a means of ensuring thier win.

Last edited:
Glitch Master
Description: Appears in casual attire, though the trainer sprite appears glitched.
Pokémon used: Any Pokémon commonly associated with glitches, as well as Missingno.

Team Prism Boss
Description: An organization bent on spreading the light, Team Prism members wear reflective clothing at all times.
Pokemon used: Any Pokemon relating to light, Electric types and Aurora Beam users come to mind. Additionally, as the Boss, ^ uses the legendary Rainbow Pokemon, Ho-oh.

pokemon mother f*ckin god
description: the micheal jordan of pokemon, the very best like no one ever was, the ultimate trainer
pokemon: any of the 719, but mostly the starters and a legendary/pikachu
*this applies to the protagonists of each gen*

Last edited:
Master of Abbreviations
Description: Abbreviates everything, no matter what.
Pokémon: Pokémon with very short names.

pokemon mother f*ckin god
description: the micheal jordan of pokemon, the very best like no one ever was, the ultimate trainer
pokemon: any of the 719, but mostly the starters and a legendary/pikachu
*this applies to the protagonists of each gen*

Much obliged. I wasn't aware that I was a protagonist. :p

Anyway:
Trainer Class: Cool Cat
Description: Always wears stylish clothes and a pair of dark Rock Star sunglasses.
Pokemon used: Primarily Dark types. They abuse the item Blackglasses. Their trademark Pokemon, of course, is Liepard.

Trainer Class: Briefcase Man
Description: Always carries a briefcase. Dresses in fancy-yet-suspicious clothes like dark suits with dark shades.
Pokemon used: Chaos-causing Pokemon such as Gyarados, Hydreigon, and clones of Whitney's Miltank.

cat-crazed conspiracy theorist.
description: have all sorts of conspiracy theories about cats, ranging from flying, to ones that were born on the moon, and everything in between
pokemon: any cats they can find to test their theories out.

Description: Always carries a briefcase. Dresses in fancy-yet-suspicious clothes like dark suits with dark shades.
Pokemon used: Chaos-causing Pokemon such as Gyarados, Hydreigon, and clones of Whitney's Miltank.

Actually, throw in a trench coat and feathered hat, and you've pretty much described me to a "T."

Trainer Class: Nintendo 1337
Description: Wears clothing from several different Nintendo franchises and knows facts about every Nintendo game ever. Breezes through the games without using items, because items are for babies.
Pokemon used: Has established the perfect OU team for any given scenario. Doesn't resort to Legendaries because they're too elitist.

Actually, throw in a trench coat and feathered hat, and you've pretty much described me to a "T."

Trainer Class: Nintendo 1337
Description: Wears clothing from several different Nintendo franchises and knows facts about every Nintendo game ever. Breezes through the games without using items, because items are for babies.
Pokemon used: Has established the perfect OU team for any given scenario. Doesn't resort to Legendaries because they're too elitist.

definitely describes me, except the no items and legendaries part, as they're in the game for a reason, so they aren't for wussies.

class:the winner that wins
description:always thinks they are going to win no matter what.
pokemon used: victini, legendaries, megas, and uber tier mon.

Nintendian

Description: Hailing from the planet Nintenduu 64, these Trainers always wear a costume moddled after thier favourite Nintendo character.

Pokémon used: Any of the origonal 151.

Taking advantage of the new rule.
Trainer Class: Nature Nerds
Description: Dress exactly like the Planeteers, and they have green mullets like Captain Planet. They stay away from big cities, power plants, and other evil, polluting facilities. They especially hate clones.
Pokemon used: They'll use Pokemon that suit whatever environment they're in. Fire Pokemon in a volcanic area, Water Pokemon at sea, Grass types in forests, etc. They don't use technological Pokemon, like the Magnemite family or human made Pokemon like Genesect, the Porygon line, and Mewtwo. They especially hate Mewtwo.

One-Man Army

Description: Can be pretty much anyone as long as they know how to create clones of themselves.

'mons used: Any Pokémon as long as it can use Double Team. Oh, and Ditto.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom