• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Invent a Trainer Class of the User Above

New rule, huh? Let's try it out.

Dual Class: Friendly Rivals
Description: Two buddies who are very competitive.
Pokémon used: Pokémon that are counterparts to each other.

Dark Angel
Description: A wannabe fallen angel. A Dark/Fairy pokemon fanatic. Despite there have not been a Dark/Fairy pokemon type yet.
Pokemon used: Mawile (Mega), any future Dark/Fairy type.

Kitty Lover
Description: A PokeFan variant that is particularly in love with 'cats'

Pokemon used: Skitty, Meowth, Purrloin, Glameow, Espurr

Sword Assassin NINJA
Description: A certain secret organisation grunt, but not a villian, not yet, maybe. Everything is secret sssttt so don't tell anyone

Pokemon used: Greninja evo line, Ninjask, Shedninja, and the sword pokemons

Catty Person
A girl obsessed with felines
Primarily uses the Meowth, Skitty, Glameow, and/or Purrloin evo lines for their team. Rarely, they may also use any member of the Shinx line and/or the Litleo line.

Class: Touhou Master
Description: Commonly seen cosplaying as a character from the Touhou universe.
Pokémon: Whichever applies to the character cosplayed. For example, one dressed up as Marisa may have a Braixen, and so forth.

Class:Fallen Angel Lady

Description:The "fallen" duplicate of the Angel Girl class, who tend to like stories about corruption of innocence and the war between good and evil. they cosplay is their favorite fallen angel(s), such as Dark Pit or Lucifer from Vertigo Comics...as long as they have black feathered wings at some point.

Pokémon:Fairy, Dark, Ghost, Fire and Dragon-Types are preferred, but they are occasionally seen with snake-like Pokémon like Seviper, Dunsparce and the Onix, Ekans and Snivy lines.

Gen 1 Duo (I can't be bothered thinking up a better name that doesn't involve a term that some may find insulting)

Description: Can be made up of any two people as long as they both beleive that the origonal Pokémon games are superior to any that came after them.

'mons used: Any of the origonal 151, obviously.

Gen 1 Duo (I can't be bothered thinking up a better name that doesn't involve a term that some may find insulting)

Description: Can be made up of any two people as long as they both beleive that the origonal Pokémon games are superior to any that came after them.

'mons used: Any of the origonal 151, obviously.

my favorites are gen III and IV, but red is my weird LGBT crush even though I'm straight for the most part(I'm perfectly fine with gay people BTW).
but I like all 6 gens to be honest.
anyway...

class: badass boaster
description: claims to be a badass
pokemon used: charizard, dragonite, mewtwo, and other pokemon that are generally considered badass

Class:Glove Guy
Description:A Red Cosplayer who wears "Toon Gloves" in imitation of Red's Poliwrath, Poli, from Pokémon Adventures, because its hands look like Master and Crazy Hand. Tends to have Poliwrath races in the Rubiak Region.
Pokémon:poliwrath, Poliwhirl, Heat Rotom, Primeape, Hitmonchan, Bisharp, Lopunny, The Ledyba line, and Gardevoir, since they all have hands that somewhat resemble gloves, mitts or mittens.

Glover

Ph. Description: This is a rather creepy kind of Trainer, with thier whole body being a single glove. However, it is unknown if this is actually a Trainer or a Pokémon posing as one.

'mons used: Any Pokémon that wear gloves, such as Poliwrath or Hitmonchan.

Trainer Class: Sidekick
Description: Tends to hangout with Superheros. Usually wearing a more colorful costume than the hero they hang out with. They don't realize it, but that's in order to draw more attention, and therefore more fire, than their hero. When combined with a Superhero, they form a Dynamic Duo. Their arch-rival is the Henchman class.
Pokemon used: The Pokemon they use tend to compliment the Superhero they hang out with. If fighting in a Dynamic Duo, their Pokemon tend to be support Pokemon that can pass along a Helping Hand, or spread status conditions to the enemy's team.

Class: Pun Punkster
Desc: makes up puns while blasting punk rock in other peoples' ears.
Pokémon: Anything they can make a pun out of.

• Trainer Class: Dark Meow
  • Physical Description: When battled during the day these classy trainers give the Gentlemen and Madams a run for their money.
    When battled at night, you'll see they've swapped out their elegant suits for combat-oriented ones better equipped for their vigilante antics.
    (Thankfully it'll be your Pokémon that will be doing the battling.)
  • Pokemon Used: Bat-based Pokémon, Umbreon, any cat-based Pokémon capable
    of learning Dark-type attack moves, and the Fletchling line.
  • Trivia: There are rumors that these trainers are the children of Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle.
    Have your Pokémon hold an Amulet Coin or Luck Incense and use Prize Money Power
    before heading into battle against them for a major pay off.

Trainer Class: Section Head
Description: A supervisor or moderator of a web forum. They tend to wear trench coats while maintaining the website, just because it amuses them.
Pokemon used: Technological Pokemon, such as the Magnemite family, the Klink family, and Genesect, and computer program Pokemon, such as the Porygon family, and Rotom. They love Rotom.

Last edited:
Class: Jokester
Makes bad puns throughout battles, uses Fairy type, dresses like Denzel Crocker, drinks tea, and uses Mr. Mine 25/8

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom