• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Inverse Battle Tournament (FINISHED)

Re: Inverse Battle Tournament (Round 2)

Sorry, I had this page pinned as an App tab so I wouldn't forget about but then it got unpinned somehow and I totally forgot to check up. I'm alright with battling if there's still time for me to join back in.
Thanks for checking back, and yes you're still in :) Contact TakuyaDrini and try to organize a time for your battle, good luck!

Without any of us noticing, I did by accident challenge DragonEspeon to a regular OU battle, in which he managed to get Quiver Dance on his Volcarona, and we only noticed that as Bug Buzz was not very effective on my Sylveon. We restarted though, and for the sake of fairness I started with the same Pokémon to allow his Volcarona get another Quiver Dance.

Here's the battle, I managed to win.

UnseeingRaccoon and I are trying to find a suitable time for both of use to battle. We'll for sure get the battle done by Friday.

Feel free to give to win to Mr. E since i had quit the tournament already

And I thought my tournament was slow o_O

And I thought my tournament was slow o_O
Yeah, and having the tourney advertised on Twitter did not pan out as expected. Also didn't help that I've been swamped lately :/

@Loakedout ; @UnseeingRaccoon
Please settle the battle within 12 hours or I'll have to settle the match with a coin flip.
@Mr.E
Please post here within 12 hours to confirm you'll be active for the rest of the tourney or you will be dropped.

Coin flip brought to you by random.org. Heads assigned to @Loakedout, tails to @UnseeingRaccoon
You flipped 1 coin of type US 5¢ 1913 Liberty Head Nickel:
obverse.jpg
Mr. E wins against TakuyaDrini but is dropped for inactivity, forfeiting the match against @MachDragonX

Winners Bracket (Round 4)
@Chiplet vs. @Alexey

Losers Bracket (Rounds 3 & 4)
@Loakedout vs. @BadAssGardevoir (winner will play against @DragonEspeon)
@Angad vs. @MachDragonX

Thank you for sticking with the tournament and my apologies for not having it go so smoothly. Best of luck to all of you.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom