• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Inverse Battle Tournament (FINISHED)

Re: Inverse Battle Tournament (Round 2)

Congratulations to @Chiplet for achieving third place and the shiny Buneary! Contact me so I can give you your prize!

For the finals it'll be a rematch between @Alexey and @Angad! Alexey only needs to win once to be the tournament champion while Angad will have to defeat him twice in a row as Alexey has not lost a battle yet. Best of luck to our finalists!

Last edited:
Re: Inverse Battle Tournament (Round 2)

My goal is to at least reset the bracket.

Re: Inverse Battle Tournament (Finals)

Can you save the battle, I kinda want to watch it.

Certainly the plan, especially with the dramatic effect of both of us having one sweep over the other.

Certainly the plan, especially with the dramatic effect of both of us having one sweep over the other.

Yeah I was not thinking. I jut recently heard about this tournament or I probability would enter. I did not bother reading the rules, I just look to see what the states is and turns out it's the finals which I do like watching other people battle instead of myself in videos.

Yeah I was not thinking. I jut recently heard about this tournament or I probability would enter. I did not bother reading the rules, I just look to see what the states is and turns out it's the finals which I do like watching other people battle instead of myself in videos.

There have been quite a few good battles so far, so those videos are currently available to watch. If you want to get hype for the finals, you can watch my and Alexey's past two battles.

Last edited:

We can now use a different PS! server
We also want to finish the battle within today/tomorrow, as I will be leaving the Pokemon-related Internet for a week in order to dodge ORAS spoilers (the games are released on 28th here)

EDIT: What the fuck
There was a list of servers yesterday
Now it's blank space again

Yeah as Angad said all the battles that were held are on the OP and are available to watch. Thanks for tuning in!

Okay
We can access other servers if we go directly via URLs or finding them through google
Showdown!
So I suggest we play on Frost

Yeah as Angad said all the battles that were held are on the OP and are available to watch. Thanks for tuning in!

Define OP?

M-hm, "dramatic" :DD

Sorry to everyone for royally and inexplicably screwing it up (no, really, just watch the replay, you'll see what I mean)

Also, congrats, Angad :)

Thank you @Angad and @Alexey for that final match, and congratulations to Angad for winning the Inverse Battle Tournament! Get a hold of me so I can give you your prizes :D

And with that the Inverse Battle Tournament has come to an end! Thank you to everyone who participated (I still have Froakies to give to those interested) and I hope that you enjoyed playing Inverse battles! My apologies for any hiccups throughout the tournament and I'll work on smoothing things out the next time I host a tournament. The battles for the tournament are saved on the first post of the thread so feel free to check them out, thanks for tuning in!

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom