• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest invincibles> Spiritomb Vs Eelektross Vs Sableye

Re: invencibles> Spiritomb Vs Elektross Vs Sableye

Spiritomb is my favorite Pokémon without weaknesses, because it has a clever history and is the most challenging to obtain.

Well, basing it on looks, sableye wins, but I'd say it could be evenly matched, but I would think elektross wins by a tad bit because of moves like thunder, wild charge and such.

^Actually, with its ability, Sableye simply won't lose to either Pokemon.

Elektross. It has the highest BST, and it's the Pokemon I would like most on my team.

And you spelled "invincible" wrong.

Sableye has always been my favorite, but Elektross has been growing on me lately. I never really like Stiritomb though, not really sure why.

I like them all in their own way, but I like Eelektross the most.

Sableye. If only because it's freakin' adorable.

Elektross.
never used the others
and elektross design is better to me

While I love Spiritomb's design and in-game cry, I have to go with Sableye. Sableye was a huge help to me in Pokémon XD, and it was fun to use in Sapphire. I also liked that it got a role in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Time, Darkness, and Sky.

Eelektross, partly because I use it heavily to capture Pokemon and on my in-game (not competitive) team, and partly because of the dance it does. :banana: much?

I'll always prefer Sableye since he started the no weakness thing. Sableye's new ability is a good improvement.:ksmile:

im honestly surprised the sableye is winning
mind you she did start the trend of no weakness

Sableye, I've always liked it. I remember when I first caught one in Ruby and it was super badass looking, with it's diamond eyes and dark/ghost typing, so I loved it way before I learned that it had no weaknesses.

Eelektross can be OHKOed if you use Gastro Acid and Earthquake.

You can easily change "Eelektross" to "Sableye", "Gastro Acid" to "Foresight", and "Earthquake" to "Cross Chop", FYI.

I voted Eelektross, BTW. Awesome stuff.

With a mustache.

Sableye, I've always liked it. I remember when I first caught one in Ruby and it was super badass looking, with it's diamond eyes and dark/ghost typing, so I loved it way before I learned that it had no weaknesses.

Surely you mean "caught in Sapphire", right? o3o Sableye can only be found in Sapphire in Gen III.

While I have used Eelektross in my journey, I'm not a massive fan of his design. Spiritomb's just too much of a pain to get in my opinion. Sableye all the way.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom