• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest invincibles> Spiritomb Vs Eelektross Vs Sableye

Re: invencibles> Spiritomb Vs Elektross Vs Sableye

I'll go with Spiritomb... it's cry is... interesting...

Sableye=Spiritomb>Elektross

Elektross' design is just a huge turn-off for me, but the other two are fairly even. I can't vouch for either's use in battle, given that I haven't really used either on a team, but at the moment I would lean a bit more toward Spiritomb.

I ADORE Spiritomb. Just one of the most amazing Pokemon in my opinion. I think it has a wicked design, it really looks like a grim and creepy ghost, and the inspiration of it is just as interesting. It also looks like a Pokemon that should have no weaknesses- I'm sorry Sableye, I like you, but you just don't have that appeal to me. Maybe if you get an evolution..

But Spiritomb just has that forboding charm- when you first see it in the game, even before knowing it's typing, you're going to say, "Oh crap what the hell, I'm screwed!" Not to mention it's cry is awesome and I love him in the anime. And his shiny is amazing!

Eelektross for me the earthquake immunity + good movepool and stats makes a pretty good choice for an electric type.

I like Eelektross because it's unique in so many senses that it's not even funny.

A more interesting movepool. Better design. Isn't Ghost/Dark. Immunity was given by ability. Is an Electric type. Has preevolutions. Looks really cute in a weird way, rather than just cool/scary. Actually good stats.

Spiritomb. It's a ton of human and Pokemon souls, locked away for causing mayhem. Basically it has a better design as to how it was made. Because to be honest, I don't think eating gems will turn your eyes into diamonds.

Eelektross for its better bulk and capability to any of its offensive stats with its vast movepool (I wish it learned a water move that isn't Rain Dance).

Spiritomb. I love how mysterious it is and its freaky design, I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw it fighting Cynthia. Its defensive stats and movepool are better suited for a Pokemon with no weaknesses than the other two. Eelektross is awesome, but its physical movepool isn't that great, whilst Sableye's stats aren't high enough for my liking.

I think I shall go with Spiritomb. It has a type combination I like (Ghost is one half of it, which makes it awesome), and is decent defensively with a great defensive ability Pressure. While I haven't really used it, I am interested in its Calm Mind set. Its design is one of the best Ghost-types have to offer. Sableye's also great because Prankster is powerful on it, while Eelektross is nice because it is unique in quality (it's a pure Electric-type with Levitate), so Spiritomb's a great one for me.

Thanks for reading.

I voted for none of them. Battle-wise, I'd pretty much root for Spiritomb, but all 3 aren't really that hot in my book.

Sableye, as it looks pretty cool and has a good movepool. Spiritomb is alright, but its movepool is rather shallow, and Eelektross is just hideous.

Spiritomb has the best design and did at least get a much-needed buff with access to Poltergeist. Sableye I feel is a bit overrated and I don't like stall, while Eelektross is just meh

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom