• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

IPGL Merging With BMGF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virtual-Z

Take It Easy, Chicken
Reaction score
I'm pleased to announce that the International Pokémon Gym League is merging with Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden Forum! We will be opening up a forum on BMGf within the next couple of days.

The IPGL is a league consisting of 8 gyms which you can challenge via the Nintendo Wi-Fi connection.

MAGNEDETH, Soramimi, and I will be the moderators of this board.

We started back on June 8, 2008, and I am so glad that we have grown to be a part of Bulbagarden in just under 9 months.

Also, we have 2 gym spots open, so, get winning!

All rules and gym information can be seen in our section of the forum when it opens.

We will be opening once all of the leaders make their preparations. My aim is sometime this weekend.

See you there!

For our old board, see http://www.ipgl.proboards.com. We'll keep you updated when our forum on Bulbagarden opens up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome can't wait :D i already battled against of of the leaders u know who u r :p

I don't own a Wifi so I won't be able to challenge any gym leaders, but I would love to see this change happen whether I'm here or not. I'm neutral about being here.

Nice to see a league that looks like it actually succeeded. All the ones I've seen before have all crashed and fell pretty quickly.. personally, I'm all for some more activity in the Wireless Garden! XP

I don't see this working; there just isn't enough player base to warrant 8 gyms.

oh but it has worked. It has, trust me.

Excited for challenges, I am

The IPGL will work again. It has worked before. I hope I can get to be a leader again before some idiot gets that spot. *looks around*
I mean... Let's look foreward to some good battles!

I've already seen some familiar faces in my short time here...

Yeah. I can't wait to start challenging again. Maybe this will end the semi-dry spell the Gym Leaders have been having.

Yeah. This is good for the IPGL. [selfishness]But probably not for RPP[/selfishness]... Porygon-Z should I change the link on RPP to go here?

Well, i can't wait to get to know anyone here. so many new names to learn!

These forums are confusing and intimidating >.<

So many sections, dont know where to post things, its to late to jump in as there is already several well developed cliques...

Yeah, its intimidating.

*bows*

O.G

So many sections, dont know where to post things, its to late to jump in as there is already several well developed cliques...

Yeah, its intimidating.

*bows*

O.G
Quite well put, DCM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom