• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Irene's art topic

Irene

Jindai addicted
Reaction score
Uhm... hello? *waves*
Yes, I'm new here.
I'm sure some people here know me, I've already seen some known names...

I've done MANY many fanarts in the latest year, so I'm just going to pick some of my favourites/recent ones to show you and show new ones when I finish them or by someone's request (as in: have you ever drawn a charizard? Yes I have! [link]). I usually use Japanese names for people, but tend to use English ones for Pokémon as they seem easier to remember for many people o.o.

Please note, as written in my signature, that I'm sort of a Mary-Sue person so if you don't like that... don't even mention it. Thanks^^

Newest stuff on top.

Pokemon
Flygon VS Blaziken - my half of an art trade :3
Hitmonchan - done by memory XD
My Hoenn Team - what title says
Insect-looking Flygon - what if it really looked like an antlion dragon?
Salamence - drawn for someone
WARNING disturbing image Anthropophagous Latis - Man-eating Latios and chicks...
Xatu - probably my best color work ever.

Trainers
Trainer and Manectric - The FR/LF boy with his Pokémon
Bannai and Ditto - my first pic of him x-x old stuff, but I still like it XD

People
Datsura - directly from the Battle Factory...
K-Aogiri - Team Aqua leader with Kyogre's powers!
Unusual trio - It's me, with Bannai and Homura. THREESOME. Yes.
Homura and Bannai - Yes, I love them. Couldn't you tell it???
The chocolate box - one page comic: how to destroy my dreams X-X
Photo with Team Magma - Aww....
Irene and Homura - ... but I like Team Magma more.
Irene and Aogiri - I like Team Aqua...
Irene - That's me!!!!111!!one

....... phew! that was SO MUCH. And these are just SOME of my favourites XD Comments appreciated. Now I really gotta go. Later! X3

Those are really great. You should post the realistic looking Pokemon in the Pokemon World section.

Aieeeeeee!!! Look at the really good artwork we have here! ^_^

Really, Irene, I love the detail you put into each of the Pokémon - it really makes them all the more realistic and animalike. I also like the coloring - it's not horribly bleeding or flashy, although it is slightly too much on the darker side, making the overall pieces darker than they should, especially in the Latios (!) and Blaziken/Flygon pieces. The coloring on the Salamance and Xatu ones do look really good, although it looks like Salamance has put on some weight. o_O;

Still, I must say very good job overall! Yayness! :3

-Chris R.

Okay, this is so odd. I was looking over your dA gallery this morning and when I come here you appear! XD

Anyway, welcome to Bulbagarden. You have great art. *is very impressed at your Lati@s cg* I do hope you post more stuff soon. ^_^

IRENE! I'm happy you're here too ^^ lol, we seem to be ending up in the same places lately XD you already know that I really love your work, though ^^!

Thanks people! X3

Oh and... PK! We always end to the same place because we're both awesome.
[/random]

Back
Top Bottom