• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Iris becoming the *BW2 Spoiler* of *Spoiler* in the generation 6 anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumanDawn

Living the rich life
Reaction score
If you do not want to be spoiled of some major BW2 details regarding Iris and Alder, please do not read what's in the spoiler tag.

As I watched the episodes Ash's previous female protagonist cameoed in, I noticed an interesting pattern. After each cameo, the girls get closer to the champions of the previous region. When Misty returned and she left, Lance had then returned for the Team Magma and Team Aqua arc. They were in separate episodes and appeared in different times. When May returned, Wallace returned as well. They didn't interact, but they were in the same episodes they were featured in. Come Dawn's return and Cynthia returns as well. This time, they lived under the same roof. Dawn even interacted with Wallace, and now Iris interacted more with Cynthia.

If this pattern continues to the generation six anime, then Iris and Alder would cameo and return. Now... what connection do they have in the games? In the Memory Link feature, there's a memory where Iris battles Alder, wins, and becomes the Champion of the Unova region. So if we go on with the pattern of how the previous female protagonist and previous Champion of the region Ash previously travelled to get closer, Iris and Alder should have a battle that determines if Iris should be the Champion.

Which means that when Iris comes back and has her inevitable cameo, assuming that she gets replaced, there's an extremely high chance that she'll become the Champion of the Unova region in the anime as well.

Iris in the anime is not Iris in the Games. No part of the anime Iris' backstory is the same as the one in the games - they won't share a future either.

Iris as a champion? sorry but i just cant possibly see that, she has to be the most immature character yet, and she cant even control her dragonite, evolve her axew and it took her years just to get excadrill to listen to her, i have nothing against her but she's just a little kid and will always be one, and this whole dragon master goal is as pointless as misty being a water pokemon master.

Could be possible. Although I do think in gen 6 we will see her new look if she does cameo tho.

I personally think that even with what happens with Iris in BW2, the same thing wouldn't likely happen in the anime as opposed to the games, though you do have a point here with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom