• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Iris Vs. Drayden

Re: Iris Vs. Shaga

By Freeza? Hell no it's not wrong 8D

Norio Wakamoto didn't voice Frieza. Frieza is voice by Ryusei Nakao. Nario Wakamoto did the voice of Cell in the Japanese version of DBZ.

Norio Wakamoto is also the voice of Bison from street fighter, and Dracula from Castlevania. Wakamoto-San is my favorite Seiyu and if he voiced Shaga I would be content forever.

Hey guys, this isn't a thread to discuss who you want Shaga to be voiced by. If you could please stay on topic, that'd be great. Thank you.

Shaga is awesome and all, but I can't say no to Iris. She's one of the reasons I'm going with White, for one. Not the biggest one, but a reason still. She's just adorable and I find her pretty quirky. Plus, she has moments with Belle. 8D

I like Shaga, he seems more intimidating as the final Gym Leader and can defeat Iris easily because he is far more experienced.

This: he fits more the role of the last Gym Leader, sporting the Legend Badge and a cool title. Moreover, I hate the anime so any love constructed towards Iris by that medium is enough reason for me to dislike her.

Besides, Iris looks like an annoying, corny brat. The only good thing about her is that she got the role of Grandma Wilma (in Black, that's it) and can teach Draco Meteor to any of your Dragon-type Pokémon.

Last edited:

sorry about the poll. The forums are lagging on me and stuff.

Anyways, I added one up.

Oh, I kinda prefer Shaga. I mean, Iris is only the apprentice. I'm still getting White but Shaga is so awesome.

I agree with everything you said except your new username. D8 Yo, what happened to the Awesome McCoolname that was "Ryukatteshi"?!

But...but yeah, Shaga for me. Even if I has White version, Shaga is more badass. Beardjaw should be his English name.

I choose Shaga, as I battled him and prefer his design.

Iris is cute. I don't like cute.

Also she's just the apprentice.

Drayden is the true gym leader.

That's not why I got Black, I got it because black is my favorite color and I am
sort of a goth.

Drayden for his badarse design, showing that even old men are capable of handling a fight. Iris just flat out copied his team (no different type of Pokemon for her slot) and ruined my long life dream.

Iris, my favourite human character.

I quite like both, but I'd say Drayden beats Iris by a slight margin for me. Mainly for his personality, but also cause his design is probably my top favorite for human characters in the BW/2 games; that beard is just everything for me. also I'm sometimes reminded of KFC cause of his design as well lol

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom