• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

IronShipping!

Well, in my messed up opinion, Byron never had a wife. Just a unexpected baby mother. ...Its possible, ok? Roark's mother was a crazed fangirl, and put Byron under the influence of having sex with her. Why no protection was used is terrible fanfiction beyond me. Byron then saw how suddenly crazy women were for him, and decided to go gay to be felt alone. Then Roark comes to the picture. Now I want to do a fanfiction for this ship. Go me!

The best motto to live by is: everyone's bisexual to a degree. Byron and Flint might have had similar wives, in that they like to wander, and wander they did.

Roark's has, at this point, yet to return, or found another man, and Byron didn't mind because maybe it wasn't the greatest marriage ever.

The only issue I can see Byron having with Riley is that...Riley is roughly around Roark's age. And Byron's held and changed and played with lil Roark. It's probably disconcerting.

But Riley is persistent and persuasive. *eyebrow waggle*

The best motto to live by is: everyone's bisexual to a degree. Byron and Flint might have had similar wives, in that they like to wander, and wander they did.

Roark's has, at this point, yet to return, or found another man, and Byron didn't mind because maybe it wasn't the greatest marriage ever.

The only issue I can see Byron having with Riley is that...Riley is roughly around Roark's age. And Byron's held and changed and played with lil Roark. It's probably disconcerting.

But Riley is persistent and persuasive. *eyebrow waggle*

My HC is somewhat similar. In my head, Riley is just 6 years older than Roark but instead of Byron having a problem with it, Roark does. I also believe Byron, Riley and Roark basically grew up as a family and Roark considers Riley as a big brother soooo....finding that your "big brother" has the hots for your dad is a bit...off putting.

I'm sure Roark would be uncomfortable with his father dating a younger anything, whether they grew up in association with each other or not. But Roark seems to have some Daddy issues (not necessarily the worst thing) based on the anime.

...Though based on the anime, I wonder what Riley would have to say about Byron's multiple obsessions.

I bet he wishes Byron would scream I LOVE RILEY also. Or be jealous of Bastiodon/Holes/Digging/Fossils/Defense. :p

Nothing that can't be found on Pixiv (which means, "No, I haven't saved any, but all the stuff I <3 is still on-site, and some of it is the stuff you can't link to, anyway").

...I did request a prompt on pokanon requesting Riley/Byron, but that's also not-that-worksafe, once it was filled by someone (<3).

Nothing that can't be found on Pixiv (which means, "No, I haven't saved any, but all the stuff I <3 is still on-site, and some of it is the stuff you can't link to, anyway").

...I did request a prompt on pokanon requesting Riley/Byron, but that's also not-that-worksafe, once it was filled by someone (<3).

LOL I'll look for it someday.

All the fanart I know is from the user sunyshore....

Oh man, this ship~ Never thought it had this much support. :D

How do you imagine Byron & Riley's relationship?
Being the unromantic that I am, I've always imagined their relationship as very low-key and kind of unspoken, probably because I can't see either Riley or Byron acting overly affectionate or mushy in any kind of relationship. I mostly imagine that they're both pretty comfortable with it. You know, like there are some couples who don't need to say anything; the mutual affection is just understood. Plus, both guys strike me as the types who'd be confident/ comfortable with whatever they do in life.

Besides all that, I see Riley and Byron still acting like bros most of the time.

I'm not sure if this thread is active anymore or if I should start or look for another one but I was wondering if anyone was interested in helping me write or brainstorm ideas for an Ironshipping fic. I notice there arent many fics for the pairing out there and I want to do a decent job. So....any responses?

I'm not sure if this thread is active anymore or if I should start or look for another one but I was wondering if anyone was interested in helping me write or brainstorm ideas for an Ironshipping fic. I notice there arent many fics for the pairing out there and I want to do a decent job. So....any responses?

Sure I can help! Anything to get more Ironshipping fic online is a plus!
@Luna Tiger; can help too!

Sure I can help! Anything to get more Ironshipping fic online is a plus!
@Luna Tiger; can help too!

OMG that's really great :D

I have some good ideas in mind but no plot. I don't write often but since I can't find many fics of this pairing out there I thought I would write one myself. It would be a good little passtime for me. I haven't written (a story) in about 2 years.

Could I PM you two some of my ideas? Is it possible to have a "private thread" on here?

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom