• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Irregular ingredients you love

I use ketchup as a base sauce sometimes... mmmm... even thought it's not rare, it's still only used in like barbaque sauce, not the dishes I can include it in...
Chocolate mint that grows wild from my backyard is used in many of my dishes.

Basically if a recipe calls for bacon I've taken to replacing it with pork jowl bacon.

Bacon. From a pig's face. Sounds gross. Tastes like heaven.

Well I'm not really sure its an ingredient, but my step dad taught me this a long time ago.
You take peanut butter and put it in a bowl. Then you take maple syrup and pour that into the bowl and mix it until the peanut butter soaks up all the syrup. Then put it on a sandwich and get ready to eat amazingness on buns. :D

Jalepenos go well with pretty much everything, soups, salads, meat, rice, EVERYTHING :D

I've taken to ordering Hawaiian pizza (y'know the kind with pineapples and Candian Bacon?) with jalapeños on it. It sounds crazy but the taste of tomato sauce and sweet pineapple and hot peppers... it's quite good.

If you're ever thinking of making a nice spicy and sweet salsa, substitute the tomatoes for watermelon. You will not regret it.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom