• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Irrelevant singing... :)

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know this is totally irrelevant to Pokémon but I'm an upcoming singer and I was just wondering if you guys could give me some feedback on my recent video... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PChbMnskVYA&feature=related

Thanks so much if you do take the time out to listen to it, it means a lot.
And yes I am on this Forum because I love Pokémon don't get me wrong :D aha.
I just thought I should see what other Pokémon fans thought of it... :)
Thanks.

It's actually very good to be honest. Nothing wrong except some more practice. I wish I could sing as talented...I can only sing low notes and deep songs.

you sound really good ^^
make sure to stand up straight and relax more when you're going for those super high notes.
not to sound like i know shit i was just in choir for 8 years so i was always nagged at for my posture and bullshit... but it really does help
good luck!!!!

you sound really good ^^
make sure to stand up straight and relax more when you're going for those super high notes.
not to sound like i know shit i was just in choir for 8 years so i was always nagged at for my posture and bullshit... but it really does help
good luck!!!!

You make a good point! It restricts your diaphragm if you have bad posture; also, placing your arms at your sides helps.

But you really do sound good! Those high notes aren't always easy to hit. Keep it up; I'd love to hear more from you. :)

Thanks so much guys! You put a smile on my face! I love the feedback!! and that's for being 100% honest! :D
I'll work on those things and post more for you soon! :) aha

You have such a lovely voice! You definitely have a lot of talent, and if you practice, you can get even better. You picked a good song for your range. I hope to hear more stuff from you soon.

Back
Top Bottom