• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Is anyone aware of any programs for teenagers to volunteer abroad?

EpicBacon

Uncool before it was cool
Reaction score
I'm 17 years old, and a junior in high school.

To be candid, I'm sort of sick of my life at the moment. I live a tiny community, where the high school football team is treated as gods, and I don't have any friends... Everyone here is conservative, I feel as though I'm the only liberal. There is nothing for me to do... I feel like I waste my life on the computer... Some days. I try to take advantage of what little we have here, but it gets so tedious.

This summer... I want to do something different. I have a quite a bit of money saved, I won't so much, but I would like to be able to travel.. Not just a cliche travel, but something that will result in me making a DIFFERENCE.

Are you aware of any programs similar to this? Programs that actually care for CAUSE rather than money. I'm particularly looking at Eurasia, but I'd be fine anywhere.

Would appreciate all suggestions!

Back
Top Bottom