• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Is anyone good at making banners? I have a request!

Trainer Lisa

LOVED IchibanCon
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I have a special request for someone. We (SOVA) need someone to make a banner for us, which meets the following size requirements: 2550 x 600 pixels

Here's an example of what this banner might look like: http://i43.tinypic.com/23kqgqv.jpg

It would also be great if the banner could say a little message somewhere. But to be honest, I don't know if there would be enough room for that. ^^;

Anyway, the reason we need this banner, is because we'll be using it along with our petition (which will be hand-delivered to Pokemon USA next weekend). So, if anyone here is able to make this banner for us, that would be great! Your help would be much appreciated! ^_^

Last edited:
I'll help, This will test how good my Graphic program could handle how large a file it could handle.

What do you want it to say? And if there are pics large enough I will do it.

I'll do it when I get home from the wal-mart.

Thanks, Marie! I'm so glad that you wanna help us! =D

Now, as for that message...I'm not sure yet. I'll have to think about it and get back to you later. ^_^ (I'm gonna ask my friend if she has any ideas for the message)

And as for the pictures, well, I have a bunch of Ash pics that you could use (lol). But you would have to obtain pics of the other characters from someone else. ^^;

Here are pics of determined Ash that I had to copy to my photobucket to get.
Are these okay:

Image51.jpg

8493jewfid.jpg

ijf303.jpg

bfjig94059.jpg

843uiejdk.jpg

d0043c47.png

Yeah, those pics are fine!

And from your selection of pics, I like this one the best.

bfjig94059.jpg

By the way, let me know if you find anymore determined pics, which are different from the ones you already posted. There could be another one that might be better....

But anyway, I think this pic is the best. I'm pretty sure (about 90% sure) that I wanna use this one! =)

Last edited:
Okay!

Here are two more, pics of Ash detrmaned:

And I will make the Banner Blue with an white script font if that's fine with you.^_^

I will use each as picture on both ends.

And I'll google large pix of Jessie, James, and Brock too.

Edit: And here they are.

Last edited:
I don't know if this is fine to double post, but here it is: Unfortunately I didn't have a big, enough brush to decorate. But here is.

Wow, the banner looks so awesome!

You did an excellent job, Marie! :-D

Thanks so much for helping us. ^_^

Back
Top Bottom