• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Is Ash x Goh going to become the dominant slash pairing in the anime sphere?

KrspaceT

Reaction score
...Now first off I really don't care for the results of this beyond 'if I want to make a Yaoi fangirl joke out of Serena or Lana or someone'. I don't really care for Yaoi and don't seek it out. However I do have some curiosity on this question and am curious what those more in the Yaoisphere are observing.

(And I have no better place to ask it than here)

From what I've seen whenever Ash gets a new companion he gets shipped with them pretty heavily during that series' run, then once they leave it becomes less prominent. So I'd guess it'll be dominant for at least a while--the question is if it'll stay big.

Admittedly I am not a slash expert--the main ones I'm aware of in this fandom are Ash X Gary (which was huge during the OS but I don't see it much now) and Pikachu X Meowth.

IIRC Koharu's the "companion" (Misty\May\Dawn\Iris\Serena\Lillie equivalent) and Go is a main character just as much as Ash.

I think Ash x Go, Ash x Koharu, and Koharu x Go (and Ash x Koharu x Go) will all be common ships in the fandom.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom