• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Is Dragonite still cool to you?

Dragonite is still cool to me because he's so derpy looking, but as far as dragons go he's been outclassed by Rayquaza and Hydreigon. Nowadays he seems like Barny's orange cousin.

Dragonite is still cool to me. I like that it is a placid and friendly dragon, rather than the typical menacing dragon. That's part of what makes him cool, he doesn't try to be badass, but he really is.

I Seto Kaiba approve Dragonite 'coolness' and my fetishes for dragons.

I've never considered it cool, it's just another overused Pokémon that annoying people constantly use, thinking that it's invincible.

It's powerful as hell, and is in my main team of 6. I still find it pretty damn cool.

No. Sure its bulky and learns a lot of moves, but as with Salamence a load of moves are illegal with Multiscale.

Actually, Dragonite wasn't that cool to me at first, but as the games go by, it has grown on me very strongly.

I have a Keychain of him attached to my purse! X3 Yes!! I thought the antennas were unique too..

Dragonite will always have a place in my heart. I just can't forget Lance's three Dragonites back when I played the original Gold...

I remember the sheer dread I experienced walking up to Lance on my first playthrough, because I KNEW he had those three Dragonites. I knew how powerful they were despite their appearance and it made me want one for myself. THAT is what made them so cool, not their appearance but their overwhelming dominance in almost any battle. Beatable for sure, but you knew that it was gonna take quite a few potions and the right team and movesets. Dragonite was a badass despite its looks, which made it a great pokemon.

Well I've always just seen Dragonite as another Pokemon. But seeing it more and more; through the anime, movies and the games really opens your eyes to see the true nature of a Pokemon. If I had a choice of 6 Pokemon from the Kanto Region, Dragonite would defiantly be one of them. Dragonite does seem cool to me, in it's own way.

I love Dragonite! At first, it seemed like a Barney wannabe, but then I met Lance.... and anime flicks.

That's strange. Because when I was a kid I thought nothing of Dragonite but now it's on my list of top favourite Pokemon.

I renember bad and good memories of dragonite.

I renember spending ages trying to faint dragonite on fire red in the elite 4, and then saving when my game boy ran out of charge :\

But I was very proud when I finally evolved dragonair into Dragonite on diamond. With this in mind I wouldent say I love dragonite but it is "cool".

I really hate. it. D8; Mostly because compared to Dragonair, his prevo, he's the ugliest stupidest looking Pokemon in existence. Feebas has more beauty than the yellow Barney dragon. If he at least LOOKED like he evolved from Dragonair, and was pretty like Dragonair, then I might have given him a chance.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom