• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Is it possible to change a social group title?

Eeny Leeney Miny Mo!
Reaction score
I have a social group called The Leeney Rose Fan Club and I can't change the title. I looked in the options but it's no good. Can anyone help? I want to change the title to The Leeney Scarlet Fan Club

Reaction score
Better yet, just change it to "Leeney" so you won't have to change it again.

I think a mod might be able to help.

Eeny Leeney Miny Mo!
Reaction score
I've asked an admin via VM. If he changes it then there's no point of this thread being open anymore

EDIT: Change was made. Thread can be closed