• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Is Pokemon from the future?

While it's true that many schools exist, it seems that many of them are highly Pokemon-centric. They might not have much knowledge of their history, and so only teach the practical subjects of Pokemon raising.

Maybe ALL of those weren't the typical school, but I suspect that Cyrus went to an ACTUAL school instead of a Pokemon School since he was mentioned as "Getting High Marks, and yet being Very antisocial, preferring the company of robots/machines" by some people in the town that he grew up in.

First off, considering how he was explicitly mentioned to be Antisocial, I don't think he would get good grades in the school considering how it teaches the basics of pokemon raising, and cosidering how being social is an extension of raising, he would most likely have flunked as a result of it.

Secondly, he was said that he would prefer the company of Machines and robots, but he would need advanced level Mathematics and science to even be ABLE to get in their company since Robots need to be programmed to do your bidding before you can go into their company.

The point was that it was long long ago from the narrator's time period. It is therefore implied that the galaxy is far far away from the narrator's. Since we've considered that the narrator is not from our time, what makes you think they have to be from our galaxy?

fine, good point. But... That doesn't mean that he is in the Milky Way. Also, I think it was officially proven that the Star Wars Galaxy IS indeed different from our own. Though, I'll need to get back to you on that.

Real World and Pokemon World

A question ive always had on my mind.
Is the Pokemon World and Our World the Same World.
Our world is way more environmently dangerous than the Pokemon World is.
And mabye there called regions because theyre in Countries.
most of the Regions are based off of real world regions.
There is only two pieces of Evidence that I can think of.
Mew was discovered in South America by Team Rocket in the First Movie
and Lt. Surge Lived in America and is reffered to as the Lightning American.
What are your thoughts.

Lets see, in Stadiums pokedex entry for Parasect, it says "The bug host is controlled by the mushrooms that scatter poisonous spores. The spores are sometimes used as medicine in China. " So China must be in the Pokemon world too.

Think mostly except for the regions around Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh, Orange Islands, Orre, Holon and places around that, most other places are same/similar to real world places maybe? Cause America, China, Pacific Ocean, England, Paris and Antarctic have all been referenced before.

Nope, I think pokemon is a completely different realm(like Matrix except theyre both existing) where there are many many differences then real world.Lets face it people, there are just too many stuff thats not explanable in Pokemon world...bwyah

I really never seen them deviate from the basic laws of physics, could you explain?

To start with, the Water types have a tendency to expel from their bodies far more liquid than could possibly be stored inside them.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom