• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Is Pokemon the only game you play?

So, I know this thread is quite a few months old, but with the surge of users we're seeing with the imminent releases of Black & White, I thought it would be a good time to revisit this question.

So...how many of you only play Pokémon games, and nothing else?

I'm probably one of the few people on here who don't regularly play Pokemon games.

Normally, when I play games, they're puzzle games, or action puzzle games, not RPG's like Pokemon.

(necro thread FTW! ^_^)

I would not be able to survive if I only played pokemon. I play pokemon pretty often, But I play a lot of other things too, although I'm not a big fan of Nintendo games. I like more violent stuff.

pokemon's the only thing i play for the ds. its the only reason i even own a ds. lol

Due to monetary issues the only game I have is Soul Silver, but I do enjoy a multitude of other kinds of games including Zelda and Metroid

Certainly not. I only play Pokémon when I want to kill time and can't find any other game to play.

I have a couple other DS games, but I've never played any non-Pokemon game more than a couple times.

I have a Wii, but my boyfriend keeps it at his house and uses it waay more than I do.

I bet they exist somewhere in life, in their mother's basement.

I play a majority of rpg's, including that of which Pokemon are not located in. Like Final Fantasy.

Nope
I play a hell-of-a lot of games now-a-days, I actually kinda rarely play Pokémon .__.

nope i am a huge fallout 3 fan cant wait till new vegas comes out :)

No, I play a variety of other games as well.
One of them, which is my favourite: R6V2.

Thanks.

I only play pogeyman games on the DS, but I play lots of different kinds for the wii. Super mario galaxy, Brawl, all sorts, and I'm gonna get kirby epic yarn and zelda skyward sword, so the first of those series(might also get kid icarus and the new starfox). Also, pokemon is the reason I got a DS!

Pokemon is in no way the only game for me.

I also play the Lunar RPG series, Ragnarok, many Mario games going back to SNES, Hamtaro, Trauma Center, and Harvest Moon, to name a few.
I could go on and on :p

No. On my handhelds it pretty much ends up being the only thing I play until the system gets outdated... but I play other games.

Goodness no. I'm not one to play handheld games for a very long time. I can usually be found playing games on Sony's big black box 3.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom