• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Is Popplio one of the cutest Pokemon?

Popplio is cute, but far from the cutest Pokémon out there. Honestly I’d say Rowlet and Litten far outclass it in the cuteness department, and this is coming from someone who’s first pick was Popplio.

how did I just see this thread
yes

tumblr_ovjrhi29i41tpvtc4o1_540.gifv

how can you not love that sweet little face and floppy arms and ;_; what a sweet bean

I feel as if cute is such a broad umbrella term. I would think a lot of first stage evolutions could fall under the category of cute. There is also the fact that what is the cutest depends on the person!

I think Popplio is cute, but I feel it is more of the playful cute! In my books, I would think that Litten is cute as well, though a different type of cute (maybe aggressive cute?)

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom