• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Forum Help Is there an easy way to see all of the threads I am watching?

Red Knight

Saeve certando pugnandoque, splendor crescit
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. It/Its
  3. Any
I'm trying to find a thread I posted in that hasn't been updated in a while, and I figured I would see if I can find a list of all the threads I am watching, since that would be a good place to find that thread. But I can't find such a list on my profile. Either there is no such list, or I am overlooking it or looking in the wrong place.

Had to include two pics cuz the option location depends on if you're scrolled to the top of the page or not, but yeah it's in forum tab that's automatically selected when you're on the forums at the top of the page. (If you're scrolled down a bit, you need to click 'Forums' for the options to pop up though.

Back
Top Bottom