• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Is there an evil organization/boss you actually support?

N is the only 'evil' person I support. Because, he have good intentions and has a more realistic goal compared to the other evil organizations. *cough Team Galactic* Plus, I am N's princess. XP

Team Rocket, though I'm not quite sure of they ever told us anything that they had planned. They just did bad stuff for no reason. But I could respect that.
I always wanted to join at the end of the Nugget Bridge, I can't have been the only one!

Team Magma. Made more sense than Aqua. And this is coming from a geography geek.

Plasma's motives or methods... Not really. N's? Motives at least, yes.

Team rocket= best baddies ever. Why? Because in team rocket, you're free. And you know, sometimes, it feels good to do something bad.

Team magma= you can't live without water. And, I love water more than land.

Team aqua= I can't swim all day without getting tired... So..

Team galactic= I don't understand what are they up to

Team plasma= never heard.

N is definetly true to his word and his goal is quite noble. He was just brought up not knowing that poeple and Pokémon can actually be friends, like how he is friends with Pokémon.

And while I played I noticed that there were some grunts who really did care for N's goal as well. It's just the majority that was probably onto Ghetsis's ulterior motives all along.

After reading a lot of N's dialogue in BW I gotta say that I agree with him and I actually support what he wants to do. I honestly don't think he's a bad guy. I think the fact that Team plasma steals pokemon away from their trainers is wrong but I don't think what N's trying to do is a bad thing. Pokemon should be free and have the same rights as humans.

Man, I actually feel kind of sorry for N every time I fight him. The way he talks about Pokémon as his friends and the way he actually treats you with a lot of respect... It just makes me think twice about battling with Pokémon. I'm really interested to know how the anime will handle him, actually.

Team Rocket. Because being evil just cause really appeals to my dark side.

I do not support Team Morons #1 and #2 (Aqua and Magma) for reasons of stupidity as well as failure of science forever. I may not exactly be a geology expert (I study business), but even I could tell you that blowing up a landlocked volcano will not expand the land one inch, but merely kill all of them horribly. I'd have let them do it, except it would have killed everyone at Lavaridge town as well.

I do not support Team Plasma, due to both hypocrisy as well as an astounding ability to ignore the obvious. I think one grunt sums up their oblivious arrogance rather well with one line: "It may look like they're playing happily, but they're really suffering". This said when stealing Pokemon from small children. Furthermore, I simply view N as a manipulated victim and his father as "A freak without a human heart".

As the above poster mentioned, Magma/Aqua have geographically ridiculous plans, so I wouldn't lift a finger for them. It wouldn't work.

Team Plasma, though... I'm on the fence. The problem with many of the villanous teams is that they insist on extreme solutions to real problems. Plasma I sort of equate with PETA. They bring a real problem to light, but the solution they offer might be worse than the problem itself.

I couldn't imagine being separated from my precious Pokemon, but there are plenty of people who don't deserve them. Such as that Gary douche. And Ash Ketchum. Fuck Ash Ketchum.

None. Purely because they're all extremists. At most, I'll say Galactic and Plasma had overall good intentions, but carried it out in a way they looked more like a threat than a well-intentioned effort. So yeah.

Man, I actually feel kind of sorry for N every time I fight him. The way he talks about Pokémon as his friends and the way he actually treats you with a lot of respect... It just makes me think twice about battling with Pokémon. I'm really interested to know how the anime will handle him, actually.

I have actuall run from battles with larvatar in SoulSilver because it's so adorable, and I don't have much purpose in taking out a basic stage pokemon at half my level for exp.

Anyway...

I don't support any of the teams. I do however sympathize with N and Cyrus.

I respect Giovanni, Cyrus, Ghetsis, the Shadow triad. Giovanni for his reasonable goals, and personality. I respect Cyrus for his Psychosis. I respect Ghetsis for his competense. I respect the Shadow triad for their loyalty.

I don't actually support any of them (because they are all crazy as hell and possibly on drugs) but I would join, become an admin, defeat the boss and take the teams apart piece by piece.

I don't support any of the teams mainly due to the incompetence of most of the Grunts and their extremism. Though Akagi, N and Ghechis were interesting, as was the mutual antagonism between Teams Aqua and Magma for their goals.

For all who are criticizing the Team Magma/Team Aqua, their plans did not make a planet 100% continental/maritime, so much that they repented of waking Groundon/Kyogre when they realized they could not control it.

I'd have to say that N. He himself I don't think is evil, it's more the members of Team Plasma that have abused him and raised him to suit their purpose. But N's ideals may be a bit odd, but his heart is in the right place, he doesn't want to take over the world, he just wants to make things more fair for Pokemon.

I support N. All he wanted was what he thought was best for pokemon. N was caring and understanding. Other teams like Aqua/Magma only pursued their own selfish desires. And I also stand behind the Shadow Triad. They really didn't cause any harm. Plus, they are ninjas. You don't mess with ninjas.

So far in Black, I've taken a liking to N. His plan seems to have good intentions and he in no way has any malicious intentions. I could also see how seperating pokemon from bad trainers could be beneficial to the pokemon. It's more Gheteis who twists the idea into something evil.

For all who are criticizing the Team Magma/Team Aqua, their plans did not make a planet 100% continental/maritime, so much that they repented of waking Groundon/Kyogre when they realized they could not control it.

Agreed, Team Magma/Aqua did not want to make a 100% continental/ocean world. They only wanted to expand whatever they were after.

Agreed, Team Magma/Aqua did not want to make a 100% continental/ocean world. They only wanted to expand whatever they were after.
Which still have negative repercussions on the environment. You don't just raise or lower the sea levels without having a major impact on the climate, inevitably just hurting the Pokemon they are trying to save.

Also, Team Magma was basically "Pokemon live on land, SO MOAR LAND" and team Aqua was basically "Water = life MOAR WATER". So Team Magma forgets that Pokemon live in the sea or something, and Team Aqua doesn't realize its basically flooding land mass people do live on.

Though Team Plasma is made up of a bunch of extremists and hypocrits, N isn't really a bad guy. He's just a caring person and only wants to see Pokemon being happy. He just grew up without knowledge that Pokemon and humans can be great friends, since Ghetsis only let him see abused Pokemon.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom