• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

is this a good fic idea??????

well is it??

• excellent

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • good

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • bad

• horrible

• Total voters
I didn't read the rest of the thread, sorry, but-- waitaminute... after Orre and Isshu? o_o I'm sorry, sir, but I can attest that it takes forever to write a trainer fic through one Region. Are you seriously saying you're going to go through three? Not a good idea, unless you plan on spending an obscene amount of time on this and never, ever, ever losing interest. (Which will happen, if only temporarily... but temporarily can easily turn into permanently.)

If that's the case, I'll just do orre first and see how it plays out

Mabey once I'm done with taking flight (as someone already suggested that on another thread), I'll write the orre series,and someone could take over with my permision (that's allowed right?) And I would post the conditions to taking over will be posted when I'm done (is this allowed?).

Mabey once I'm done with taking flight (as someone already suggested that on another thread), I'll write the orre series,and someone could take over with my permision (that's allowed right?) And I would post the conditions to taking over will be posted when I'm done (is this allowed?).
Unusual, but not disallowed by any rule.

I agree with 'Ken The Pen'! It depends on how you write it, but knowing me I'd read anything! It sounds interesting and I'd love to give it a try! :3

When I started with Rival's Story, I was thinking I might do Rival's Story II featuring Silver afterwards but by the time I was half way through the idea just sickened me. =P

Well, Ryuutakeshi continued the legacy with Son of Earth, so you won't have to worry about that XD

Well, Ryuutakeshi continued the legacy with Son of Earth, so you won't have to worry about that XD

Isn't there a Barry one, too? I believe Wally and Birch's child are the only ones that haven't been done.

Seems good, although it seems like the initial concept will not last you for long.
But then again, that is what plot twists are for!

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom