• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Is Your Tap Water Drinkable

Reaction score
Probably oddest thread in OTB now.

How is your tap water? Is it safe to drink, clear or muddy? Ours is totally fine to drink, now and then it is cloudy (but safe).

It is safe but the quality is poor as I live in a hard water area.
I usually use a Brita jug to purify it that bit extra and make it less gross looking.

The water in my city is drinkable but the water in the city my work is in is terrible.

Yes, it is drinkable. I use a water filter though before drinking it to kill the taste.

Safe yeah. Doesn't taste that good though. Very metallic tasting. I think we are classed as a hard water area. It's always quite cloudy looking too.

In my hometown, it is drinkable though I'm pretty sure it's put through a filter in my house.

At school, I'm pretty sure it's safe though I don't trust it because the river where the college and city gets its water does get polluted so I have to put a brita filter through it.

The tap water in the whole country is perfectly drinkable. My country knows how to handle the H2O

(I am Dutch, and therefore awesome)

No, it's not
We have good filtering systems, but they don't matter when the pipes are 30-year old garbage

We do have drinkable tap water, but I normally just get a water bottle from the basement.

Yep. I also have a filter and at one point it was double-filtered at the sink and at the fridge, but the fridge dispenser broke. We have a tap water faucet (drinkable) and a purified one.

Can't stand bottled water, tastes like plastic...

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom