• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Is Your Tap Water Drinkable

No. It's too dirty to be drinkable. I even don't want to gulp when showering.

Drinkable? Yes. The quality of Washington's tap water is fairly high but- does it taste good? Not at all. It's gross!

My tap water is safe. I drink it everyday.

My tap water is safe, but it doesn't taste pure

There is a filter in the kitchen to remedy that though

Yeah, it is, thankfully. I still filter it just to be extra cautious. Hey, I can't complain. It's better than the water quality in the previous town I lived in, which I remember getting a letter in the mail telling citizens that it was contaminated with carcinogens. D=

In the city I live in, yes. In my homeland when staying with parents, no but we use a filter.

The tap water here in the Netherlands is pretty good in general. I usually prefer it over bottled water.

Growing up in a third world country it's ingrained in my brain to never drink tap water. Even when I went to Tokyo I bought bottled water cause I mean, you spend over two decades not drinking tap water it's kinda hard to change old habits. Dad insists our tap water is awesome, but considering I work as a microbiologist and I learned a lot about parasites and how they exist in tap water, and places don't really check for parasites, just chemical contaminants.... I'm still not touching that stuff with a 10,000-foot rusty halberd.

Well my neighbours say that the tap-water where we live is drinkable but we have never tried it. We always use a water-purifier.

Yes. It's not as good as the tap water back in Broken Arrow but it's perfectly fine if chilled at least.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom