• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ishi's drawings... bro

• Thread starter Deleted member 114691
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 114691

hi! I draw for fun and here are five of the things I drew
swinub.png
jevil.png
idk.png
i apologize for putting this in here but this is me thinking about a character i like
I want to post my finished works but i quickly come to dislike them lol, but i'll take measures to achieve that
ok byee and thnx

Last edited by a moderator:
THANKS ^^ :'D

also @everyone i found another drawing so i added it, its lyra and bayleef

4619872754822782495.png

My HGSS team.. Can't remember all of their names though. also, since I didn't know about the locations of other pokemon, I just chose whoever came my way naturally... which would be how it works for everyone in the pokeverse I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Johto games are really the only ones where I always use an Electric type... that being Mareep's line! :D

Back
Top Bottom