• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

GEN VI: ISO HA Tangela and HA Slowpoke

TerraTF

Is Not A Moderator
Reaction score
As the title says I'm in need of a Regeneration Slowpoke and a Regeneration Tangela. I'm able to offer every released HA starter with 5 IVs and a good nature. Just PM me if you are able to get both and what you'd like in return.

a0161613

Reaction score
I've got a female Tangela, it's yours if you want.

Could I take any starter with HA from Gen IV?

a0161613

Reaction score
I won't be able to trade until about 9 eastern tonight. If that won't work for you I can hold on until tomorrow.
I'm on GMT so that's a pain for me unfortunately. This kind of time in the evenings is perfect if you can do it tomorrow.

TerraTF

Is Not A Moderator
Reaction score
I'm on GMT so that's a pain for me unfortunately. This kind of time in the evenings is perfect if you can do it tomorrow.
Tomorrow around this time is good

Shadowgui

Reaction score
I have HA Slowpoke if you still need 1. I'd take a chimchar with HA if you still have one.