• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Isshu is Rotterdam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shirona

Reaction score
Hello, and thank you for letting me be on Bulbagarden.

For those who are puzzled to Isshu's whereabouts, I could be able to help. If you look on Google Map or Earth on Rotterdam, and look at it's surrounding areas like the port, the bridges and the landscapes, then you have certainly found where Isshu is based. An area outside of Japan, in the country of The Netherlands. Coincidently, because the Dutch and the Japanese go way back in it's trading days.

:banana::banana::banana: HORRAY!!! The search of Isshu's location is over!

i never really care where they are in the real world, just where is it in Pokemon world. that is all i ever want to know. but....

so mijumaru is dutch? and pokabu? wow. not very dutch lookin.

I'm going to need some proof of this. From what I know, Isshu is in the US. In fact, to back this up, I can tell you about the football (not soccer) player trainer class. I believe that only the USA has those kinds of football players. Here's a video that shows the football player:

http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=131858

Welcome to the forums. =]

Um, hi? Anyway, yeah, I have no doubt in my mind that this region is in America. There are too many references, such as said football player, the coloring of Wargle, and a load of other things.

Welcome? I'm not sure whether that's what you wanted by making this thread...

I'm going to need some proof of this. From what I know, Isshu is in the US. In fact, to back this up, I can tell you about the football (not soccer) player trainer class. I believe that only the USA has those kinds of football players. Here's a video that shows the football player:

http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=131858

They play American football in Japan, so it could be more of a Japanese thing than an American. The only solid evidence I've seen is that eagle Pokémon.

And welcome to the forums, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom