• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trade Shop istore's return - Events Galore!

istore

Event Seeker
Reaction score
After many years, I am back. For those of you who may recognize or remember me, I used to RNG in Gen IV and V and would trade those with the members here. I no longer RNG and am only interested in events.

I don't care if your Pokemon are original or cloned, as mine will be cloned. I am trying to amass a large collection of events for my own collection and will be happy to trade you for things already in my collection. Please note I will not simply take any event for any of mine. For example, I will likely only trade 10 ANIV for other 10 ANIV Pokemon, not your Hoenn Cap Pikachu. Thank you to @Dieter for organizing my events for me. You are a star!

Please click the spoiler to view what I have. I am open to pretty much anything as long as it's a fair trade.

Ageto Celebi This Celebi was only obtainable from the Japanese bonus disc (Pokemon Colosseum GCN)

-

Old Sea Map Shiny Japanese Mew
Hunt for Deoxys Deoxys !!!

MYSTRY Mew
10 ANNIV Lugia
10 ANIV Tyranitar
10 ANIV Latias
10 ANIV Suicune
10 ANIV Typhlosion
10 ANIV Umbreon
10 ANIV Moltres
10 ANIV Zapdos
10 ANIV Articuno
10 ANIV Celebi

-

Almia Darkrai

TRU Shaymin
TRU Dragonite
TRU Arceus

SPR2010 Pichu
SPR2010 Pichu

GAMESTP Raikou
WIN2011 Raikou
WIN2011 Entei
WIN2011 Suicune
Liberty Garden Victini (nicknamed Victory)
Movie 14 Victini
Anime Tie-In Japanese Tornadus- Not possible on origin

Dream World Arceus
FEB2012 Mewtwo
SPR2012 Zekrom
Plasma Genesect
WORLD12 Pikachu - Flykachu

WIN2013 Keldeo
SPR2013 Meloetta
Plasma Deoxys
Mewtwo Awakens - Shiny Japanese Genesect
XY Torchic

SPRING 2014 Magmar
SUM2014 Heracross
SUM2014 Vivillon
GTS Vivillon
Tanabata Festival Shiny Japanese Jirachi
WORLD14 Aegislash
OCT2014 Gengar
Steven Beldum & Metagross
Pikachu Outbreakchu - Japanese Surf Pikachu
Present Serperior
Present Emboar
Present Samurott
FEB2015 Darkrai
PGL Tyrunt
Pokemon Bank Meganium
Pokemon Bank Typhlosion
Pokemon Bank Feraligatr
PGL Amaura
Archjinni of the Rings of Hoopa Prebooking Shiny Japanese Arceus
JUN2015 Dragonite
Hope Diancie
7 SPOT Lugia
PGL Pikachu
Mac Hoopa

GF Mew (20ANIV)
GF Celebi (20ANIV)
GF Jirachi (20ANIV)
GF Darkrai (20ANIV)
GF Manaphy (20ANIV)
XYZ Shiny Yveltal
XYZ Shiny Xerneas
XYZ Zygarde

Melemele Tapu Koko (Shiny)
Unova Cap Pikachu
Aether Silvally

-

Other:
RNG shiny Terrakion 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Natured !!!

I have done a bit of trading in the past for some of these, personally collected some of these, you name it.
Please post and/or PM me. I will try to check here every few days.

Thanks all!

Last edited:
Hey, I have all the 20th anniversary myths, all the cap Pikachu, and all the legends from this year (except Ho-Oh/Lugia which I have yet to pick up). I'd be willing to trade them to you to clone them and trade them back if that's OK with you. I also have some other stuff like Japanese events but I'd have to go look for where I put them.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom