• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

It Begins again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobMysterio

Reaction score
This adventure is a combination of both anime & game styles, but for the sake of continuity sake- Red, Blue, Ash & Gary never exsisted.

The characters consist as-
Robmysterio- Rob- Gym Challenge
MilotecGirl- Aqua- Contest Co-ordinator
Derier44- Tetra Allen- Gym challenge
Samwin- Mia Ami- Team Rocket

I don't need to go through any rules, as they all understand what they can & can't do, so its all ok.

The adventure begins as a large bus pulls up on a dirt road. Stepping off the bus is a tall statuesque man of around 18 years of age with medium lengthed black hair, with a scruffy looking 5 o'clock shadow. He looks up at the sky with dark bags around his eyes as other people beginning piling off the bus all around him. A gust of wind blows against knocking his red & black sports jacket up slightly. Revealing him to be a pokemon trainer as you can see two of his pokeballs hooked onto the waist of his normal blue jeans. He brushes some of the dust off his black t-shirt, which has a massive flame symbol imprinted on it.

All the people would appear to be off the bus, as it begins to drive off. The group of trainers appear to be heading towards a pokemon centre. The group are followed behind by the man described. He doesn't seem to be in the half the rush as the others. Though most of them seem to be around the age of 11-12, & as such easily excitable. They all burst into the building, & head straight up to the counter, where nurse joy & her chansey are waiting.

"Welcome everyone" Nurse joy says, with a happy but slightly startled look on her face, "For everyone invited & accepted to Professors Oak's tournament please sign up at the table right by the entrance"

Once again the group of impetuious youth turn around only to see, the man earlier described standing at the table. He is already signing one of the forms. Looking at the form he has already filled out the first name as "Rob", however upon reading surname "He is seen to quite roughly cross out the box". He then quickly filled out the rest of the form, & threw the pen down onto the table. He then began to leave through the door. When...

Last edited:
Tetra flew through the door and pushed the kid who was about to leave aside. She cut the line and signed her name right under some kid named Rob. She let out Eevee and he hopped on her shoulder. She walked out the door and towards Oak's lab.

Rob followed up not far behind, as he watches everyone scrambling around the table, still staring up at the sky. He obviously has a lot on his mind, which is clear to see, however the lack of emotion on his face makes it no where near clear as to what the problem could be. He slowly makes his way up the dirt track.

Heading towards Oak's labratory, he takes one of the pokeballs off his waist & looks at it, not paying any attention to the world around him.

A few moments later when the line had died down a girl by the name Abigail entered the Pokecenter.

"Nurse Joy, am I to late to write my name down" asked Abigail. The 16 year old girl was wearing a blut top and trousers with a blue coat and blue hair.

"No of course not" replied Nurse Joy.

"Great" Abigial shouted. She ran over and signed her name.

When she finished she turned around and headed towards Professor Oaks labatory

Despite being the first to sign his name on the forms, by the time Rob had gone up the path, he had been overtaken by several trainers. All of whom were surrounding two reasonably young men just outside the labratory.

People were demanding to see the Professor, or to have more information about the aforementioned tournament. Rob decided just to hold back & leant up against a tree just to the side of the building.

Abigail observed the other trainers around her. She thought to herself that she might be the only coordinator. She let out her Horsea and carried it in her hands. After she had walked up she saw a youngish man, or old child whichever way you may describe standing by the tree.

Last edited:
Seeing someone approaching him just outside the corner of his eye, he reached for his waist, grabbing onto the second pokeball on his waist. Throwing a pokeball to the floor. Out of the ball came a slightly larger than normal Houndour, who had an obvious temper issue, as the moment he came out, he began growling. Not at anyone in particular, just in an agressive manner.

Pokemon one- ???

Pokemon 2- Houndour (Arson)

Last edited:
Abigail noticed that the trainer had released a houndour. It seemed that it was in a bad mood. She decided to forget going by the trainer and carry on to the tree.

Pokemon

Pokemon 1 - Horsea

Last edited:
Looking at the trainer quickly avoid going by Arson, a smirk goes across his face. He pushes himself up from his leaning position, & whistles to pull Arson over to his side.

"You know you will never be able to command a pokemon with that attitude" Rob says this in such a manner that i is almost certainly advice hidden within an insult.

By this point Houndour, had walked over to Rob, & sat down by his side. At which point he recieved the praise of his trainer, of a pat on the head.

"You can't show any fear"

Pokemon one- ???

Pokemon 2- Houndour (Arson)

“No I didn’t have fear. I just thought you wanted to be alone” said Abigail in a sweet manner.
Her Horsea (Leila) had now hid behind the cloak that Abigail was wearing.
"Anyway my name is Abigail but you can call me Aqua and I'm 16. This is my partner Leila and my other pokemon, Gem. “
As she said that, she reached under her cloak and let open another pokeball.
A light was given off and a Staryu appeared
Pokemon 1 - Horsea - Leila
Pokemon 2 - Staryu - Gem

Last edited:
Rob sniggers to himself, the thought that a rookie trainer wouldn't be worried about a Houndour is redicolous. However it will be interesting if it was true.

"The names Rob, this is Arson" he says with a level of pride in his voice, he carries on patting his Houndour on the head "& this is Flame".

Rob throws a pokeball into the air, revealing a happy looking chimchar, a stark contrast to the angry Houndour of previous. Chimchar jumps straight up onto Rob's neck, poking his head over the top of Rob's.

"Another little water trainer, thats going to be scared of a Gyarados i take it."

Pokemon one- Chimchar (Flame)

Pokemon two- Houndour (Arson)

“Me, scared of Gyarados, I love Gyarados. Plus, I’m not another little water trainer, I’m a coordinator. I guess you love fire pokemon.” Aqua had a gleam in her eye whilst looking at the chimchar around Rob’s neck.
Horsea came out underneath Aqua’s coat and started getting closer to Chimchar. However, Staryu was too proud and showed little concern.
“Hey see that my Horsea and your Chimchar have almost the same nature. My Horsea is Loyal and good-intentioned as well as friendly”

1. Horsea - Leila
  2. Staryu - Gem

Last edited:
"Of course, fire pokemon are the most loyal. They also have the fiery temperment which makes them the most capablle fighters." The pride in his voice is ever increasing.

Just at that moment even more fuss was being made around the entrance. It was the world reknowned professor himself. Ready to announce the competition.

Pokemon one- Chimchar (Flame)

Pokemon two- Houndour (Arson)

"Well, looks like we have quite the crowd here, don't we Ruby?", Mia asked the baby vulpix sitting by her side. Today she had come to the Professor Oak tournament as she knew that their was a high chance that their would be some strong battle worthy pokemon she could hopefully steal for team rocket. She had successfully gained membership into Team Rocket not so long ago, and had impressed them enough to be allowed to work alone, she had been given the opportunity to have a partner in crime, but she declined, as she felt she did her best work alone. This was the first big time opportunity she had been given, so she was desperate to prove herself worthy.

For sometime she had noticed a large number of pokemon trainers crowding round the entrance of the building where the tournament was being held, and she could only imagine what amazing pokemon they must have. However, she needed a plan, a good one. "I guess that is why most rockets have two in a team", she thought..
"Still, I have my two pokemon, that is all I need", she said smiling

Pokemon 1 : Ruby, (Vulpix)

Pokemon 2: ??

Oak had continued his announcement "The tournament will be a simple 1 on 1 contest, which will end when the users pokemon is deemed unable to continue"

He seems happy as everyone else grows with happiness about finally knowing what is going on. raising a clip board to his face.

"The first match-up is Rob from Cinnabar Island against Ozil from Goldenrod City" He reads the next line...

“Abigail from Blackthorn City vs Josie from Eterna City!”
Abigail looked up at the board and saw her photo be put next to a blonde teenager.

"Well Ruby, now is our chance to sneak in unnoticed", she said, and they quickly slipped into the crowd

ooc: k, will be unable to post till wednesday due to being away from my pc at my nans

Last edited:
"Tetra Allen and Tracy Connors." said the announcer.

Tetra saw she was paired next to some girl who had long brown hair, green eyes, and glasses.

Last edited:
Oak carried on with the list until he was finished. "Ok the first match will be Abigail vs. Josie... The battlefield is around the back".

Oak points towards a path which obviously must lead to the back

Abigail was excited but nervous at the same time. She quickly ran to the back carefully because she thought she would fall down being this eager.
"Now I'll give you 5 minutes to sort whatever you want then take your positions!" yelled Oak.
"Great I can say good luck to Rob before the battle" Abigail thought.
She caught Rob in the crowd and said "Aren't you going to wish me luck?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom