• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

IT MADE MY DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyber Jet

Something for nothing
Reaction score
Well post moments that made your day here!

Today i had a peice of cake and was talking to a girl about something and then with out me know the cake dropped and she grabbed iT lighting fast and save the whole thing from the horrable dirty school foors:)!

Learning that Daft Punk did the soundtrack for Tron Legacy... gave me one more reason to see the movie.

When I first hugged a girl (yes I'm such a huge loser that hugging a girl is exciting).

EDIT: Wait, is this moments from today only?

Last edited:
Making my Literature teacher cry, it really was the highlight of my day and truly made it :)

When I first hugged a girl (yes I'm such a huge loser that hugging a girl is exciting).

EDIT: Wait, is this moments from today only?

Eh you can do that any ways however it is perfreded to do it what happended to day hoe ever you have a story your dieing to share you can :)

getting out of school two hours early for snow!
hell mo'fuckin yeahhhh B)

IFINALYLEARNEDHOWTWOCOLORTEXTON THIS WEBSITE WOOT!!!!!!!!!!

It made my day when Cliff Lee was signed back to the Phillies...w00t!!!

(it's a baseball player who came back to my home team)

When my niece kept running around singing random songs. It was so adorable. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom