• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Item on your left will be your weapon against...

Reaction score
The game is simple - you write what the next user will be attacked by, then the next user must write what's on their left and how could they use it in self defense.

With no one above me, I'm assuming I'll be attacked by some kind of void - and it just so happens that the only thing on my left is a wall, which I guess I can use to shield myself from it.

Now, next person is going to be attacked by a horde of hungry, bloodthirsty Eevees with taste for whatever you're eating right now!

Haha, I'm not eating anything. I do have my phone to distract them with their own bulbapedia page and make them consider their future form.

I'll attack the next person with a Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass

Considering that math was always a subject I liked and was good at and disrupting it would be very traumatising to me, I'll probably just curl myself into a fetal position and start crying into a pillow on my left.

Next person gets attacked by a zombee (not zombie, zombee. As in, undead bees.) apocalipse.

....with my Nintendo Switch. Well, Nintendo consoles are actually very tough; if a Game Boy could survive a fire, then surely those shears would be nothing.

The next user shall deal with..... themself.

To my left I have a chair, I guess I could smash it over the python's head :p

The next user will be attacked by... a horde of Naruto runners

I'll throw an empty red purse on the ground in front of them in hopes they'll attempt to rob it while I make my getaway.

next user gets attacked by mecha-streisand

I'll run out locking the door behind me, that way I can just avoid all the madness.

The next user will face a brown glass bottle!

I take a picture of it with my phone, and show it to the bottle, who will then explode from seeing how ugly it is.

next user will face draco malfoy

I will use the ancient power on him to send him flying.

The next user will face a floor fan.

I will use the ancient power on him to send him flying.
Ancient power is the object to your left? :unsure:

Anyways, my weapons of choice are either a toy Beyblade or a small teal plastic bin full of DS/2DS game cartridges, plus a random stylus, Wiimote, and Wiimote jacket. Luckily my adversary is about as dangerous as either of these items, so I would be fine in this scenario.

Next user is up against a Gigantamax Corviknight!

Paper. Okay. I'll write a multi-paragraph essay on why Dynamax is the shittiest gameplay mechanic ever and dedicate one paragraph to just how unoriginal Giga Corviknight's design is.

Next user must square off against Little Mac.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom