• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

items in battle arnt working :S

Jimiinthesky

The Lark Ascending.
Reaction score
i dont know if this is the right place for this

but my diamond has a problem, whenever im in a battle, and i click on the items button, my game completely freezes, it works fine when i run or switch pokemon, but items just freeze it :S

anyone got any idea why?

can you access your items outside of battle? Might be one of your items causing the problem, just guessing though, never happened to me

Wouldn't make sense, unless you cheated to get a gamebreaking item. I know when I was hacking Diamond with AR and forgot to change the party amount so that it was nonzero it messed up, but you can legally have zero items in your bag... so I honestly can't tell ya.

Hmm... it depends on the situation. If your game is genuine and you haven't used any cheats/hacks on it, then if it happens all the time, it would most probably be a bug in your game. Pretty rare, but I've seen it happen a few times.

It can also happen a lot when your game is just DL'ed (via the infamous R4 or something similar). If it is, then you deserve to have the problem. (No offense if you have a legit game, I just have this thing against Nintendo pirates, heheh.)

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom