• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

It's a Snap!

Clonk more Pokemon on the head with apples!

That was the best part! :D

Until you got Pester Balls, that is.

I'd actually like to see a new Snap in any form. It was the first 64 game I played (rental when I got my 64 for Christmas), and then the first one I owned. :3

If it had all of the pokemon though, that would be epic. :D

I have to admit that the more I think about it, the more I'm warming to the idea of a new Snap game. However,

a new Snap Station promotion to go with it.

I will break you.

With Blockbuster in the state it's in, there's one place these things would go, and we all know it: GameStop. And GameStop doesn't need another reason to force completionists to shop there and nowhere else ("Reserve the game here and you can use the Snap Station! Don't, and you're fucked!").

And really, is that preferable to the ability to simply save your photos to an SD card as actual jpgs or imgs?

Does anyone remember the Pokemon Snap booths at Blockbuster where you could print out stickers of the photos you took? I used to love that...
Yes, sadly. As a matter of fact, I stuck 'em on my N64.

What the hell was wrong with me?

Until you got Pester Balls, that is.
Pester Balls were like mini-canisters of carbon monoxide you could use to essentially poison and kill any Pokemon that looked at you funny.

The way to go would probably be saving it to an sd card/Wii's system memory and then doing whatever from there. There will probably also be something where you can share photos over the interwebz. Even if they don't save them as .jpgs and instead save them in a Wii-specific image format (like Brawl did for snapshots), someone's bound to program a converter (again just like for Brawl) so we all can be happy. Now then... time to get even further ahead of myself. What if they had online albums (PokeBucket? :3) to upload to? Versus? Co-op?

Pester Balls were like mini-canisters of carbon monoxide you could use to essentially poison and kill any Pokemon that looked at you funny.

I thought I read somewhere that it was just Repel! D:

Not that it stopped me from going on that genocidal grand tour that one time. Ah, youth. By the way, whatever it is, it apparently can't affect Magikarp.

YES!! Pokemon Snap was the best, it's a shame it was so short. I'd love to have it on the DS and that you'd be able to walk around freely and you could take pictures by touching the screen or something :D Yes, that would be awesome...*dreams on*

Does anyone remember the Pokemon Snap booths at Blockbuster where you could print out stickers of the photos you took? I used to love that...

I have one in my house along with enough stuff to print 500 stickers, and the name of the machine is "Pokemon Snap Station". If I can ever find a place that sells that particular make of sticker paper and override the card system (I've already found a way to bypass the sensors that only allow a certain type of ink) I might make a site where people can send in their carts in exchange for the stickers XD Of course I would send the carts back afterward.

And Keegman, I just want them to make a new one so I can purchase it and put it by the other one in the game room. I only used the thing once (tried four times, the other three glitched and cleared my cards without giving me my stickers :sweat:) back when it was out, after all. It's more fun when you don't have to pay 4 bucks a card =)

Don't worry it's you can buy from the wii shop channel...but if you don't have a wii/wii points then oh well

I will be perfectly honest, in order of games here are what I want-

1. Pokemon Snap 2
2. Pokemon Stadium 3
3. Pokemon Gen V Normal Handheld RPGs

Actually Coliseum and XD are suppose to be Stadium 3 and 4 while Battle Revolution is Stadium 5!

But, while good games in their own right, they're not very good Staidum sequels.

Stadium's minigames were the shit.

I never played Snap, but a remake sounds good. I'm leaning towards no Snap remake, though (don't know why).

Pokemon Snap sequel? It would be nice if they looked like the beta scans.

I want to see Hoenn, Johto, and Sinnoh Pokemon. Also, I want it to be gameverse based.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom