• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia It's All About ME 2 Mafia: Endgame: Resourceful Plans - 8/7/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I was not pressured, I still wanted to claim to make it easier for Town to figure out who the Mafia was.

Standard town behavior doesn't normally feature roleclaiming after receiving two votes on D1. While I appreciate the atypical play (heck, I normally encourage it), it still raises flags which take time to discern, regardless of alignment. Had you done something to shake up the game N1, then been alive and able to claim responsibility on D2, things could have been different (probably easier), since there's reasonable proof of something strange happening with a strange role. Of course, since the effects were basically random, it'd be hard to know that they all came from you, unintentionally at that, and my immediate "there's an ITP in this game that I need to pacify" claim could have easily been aimed at you, which, if you did things like suddenly remove our ability to lynch for a day, "without knowing about it", then it'd be a difficult thing to argue out of.

It was fun to be scum together with Elie as long as it lasted though.

Heckin yea. I enjoyed scumplanning with you, Darthy boy. It was most nice to work with you in a way that wasn't an optional (though beneficial for us both) alliance with us on different factions. Seeing how you think as scum, live, is a new experience for me, of which I greatly enjoyed.

Standard town behavior doesn't normally feature roleclaiming after receiving two votes on D1. While I appreciate the atypical play (heck, I normally encourage it), it still raises flags which take time to discern, regardless of alignment. Had you done something to shake up the game N1, then been alive and able to claim responsibility on D2, things could have been different (probably easier), since there's reasonable proof of something strange happening with a strange role. Of course, since the effects were basically random, it'd be hard to know that they all came from you, unintentionally at that, and my immediate "there's an ITP in this game that I need to pacify" claim could have easily been aimed at you, which, if you did things like suddenly remove our ability to lynch for a day, "without knowing about it", then it'd be a difficult thing to argue out of.

Heckin yea. I enjoyed scumplanning with you, Darthy boy. It was most nice to work with you in a way that wasn't an optional (though beneficial for us both) alliance with us on different factions. Seeing how you think as scum, live, is a new experience for me, of which I greatly enjoyed.
Welcome to the mind of Darth. Was it that much of an experience though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom