• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia It's All About ME Mafia - Endgame: Returned Prosperity (Town Win) 4/4/16

Did you actually read through the entire Endgame Flavor Text?

• Yes

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
UNVOTE: Pikochu

VOTE: Jolty Febe

Wait, Jolty Febe was playing? I didn't even notice that! I wouldn't be surprised if he's scum.

If we gonna lynch then we need at least 2 more if there's a redirector.

Vote:jolty febe

Apparently everyone else feels like testing it out[emoji14]
Vote: Jolty Febe

Night 2: Reporting Posts
Special April Fool's Day Edition FT!

Night 2: Reporting Posts

The following morning, a mob of angry users gathered in Enzbat's office. The F&G Boss was seated at his fancy desk and was flanked by TheBatsFan and Crow Bat.
The mob consisted mainly of users whom Moose Enthusiast had pranked the evening before.
Crobaf stood at the head of the group. He looked at Enzbat and asked one question:
"Do you know how long I was locked in the staff bathroom last night?!"
"No, but," began Enzbat.
"We told you to deal with Random Punster, and we even let you use the Ban Hammer to permanently get rid of him," stated the admin, "but you still believed that Maniacal Engineer was redeemable, so you wanted to try things a little differently. Well, we tried things your way, and Maniacal Engineer lost his second chance, so now we'll do things my way."
Enzbat sighed.
"I understand your position, Crobaf," he said, "but things are not quite as they appear to be."
Crobaf raised an eyebrow.
"...I'd rather we discuss this in private," remarked the Section Head.
In response, Crobaf turned to his fellow complainants, and signaled that they should leave the office.
Still grumbling, the crowd exited the thread and dispersed.
Crobaf walked over to Enzbat's bar and poured himself a drink of scotch.
"What is this 'situation' that you speak of?" he asked, taking a gulp from his drink.
Before Enzbat could respond, three MEs burst into the room, panting slightly.
With his back to the door, Crobaf did not see who had entered.
"I'm waiting for an explanation," said the admin, pouring himself more scotch.
In response, Enzbat pointed, and Crobaf turned to face the newcomers.
As the shock set in, the admin's grasp on his scotch glass faltered.
Before the cup could hit the floor, one of the MEs dived and rescued it, barely spilling a drop.
He stood up and offered the glass back to the admin, who took it, gulped down its contents, and poured himself another portion.
"Would one of you please explain what's going on here?" he asked.
Enzbat quickly explained the sequence of events since the battle against Random Punster and ending with the death of Mobocracy Eradicator. Occasionally, one of the MEs would chime in to correct him on some minor scientific, mathematical, or logistical detail.
"...I see," said Crobaf, "so most of the MEs are working towards reintegrating themselves back into the real ME, but there is at least one Malcontent out there."
"That's basically the story," concluded Enzbat.
Crobaf walked behind Enzbat's bar and looked through the contents.
"We're gonna need a lot more whisky," he remarked.
One of the MEs cleared his throat impatiently.
Enzbat turned to them, having completely forgotten that they had barged in.
"Yes, gentlemen," he said,"did you have something to report?"
"ME was successful in removing Mobocracy Eradicator's brain," said the ME who had cleared his throat, "the bits of Mobocracy Eradicator's mind are being downloaded into our storage device as we speak."
"That's good news, I presume," replied the F&G Boss.
"Indeed it is," said the ME who had rescued Crobaf's scotch, "it means that all the puzzle pieces are going to be in place when we attempt to reintegrate ourselves."
Enzbat nodded, it made sense.
"But we have a request," said the third ME, "I have calculated the odds of the malcontents attempting to destroy the storage device at 92.643%. If the storage device is destroyed, then all data on it will be permanently lost."
"As such, we would like to keep the storage device here, under your protection," continued the first ME.
"The malcontent or malcontents would be less likely to attempt to destroy the device if it was kept in a secure location," added the second ME, "your office is the most secure location that is easily accessible, should we need the device again."
"...you mean if the malcontent kills again," chimed in Crow Bat.
The third ME nodded.
"Odds are very likely that the malcontent will not stop until he has ensured that a reintegration will not occur. He will do whatever he can to prevent it, up to and including, murder," he concluded ominously.
"Permission granted," said Enzbat.
"I'll do you one better," said Crobaf, "given the...delicacy of this situation, I will lock the storage device in an admin only location. Since I assume all MEs have Mod permissions, this is the only way to keep them from accessing the device without our knowledge."
"Excellent!" the MEs said, and they ran off to fetch the pacifist ME and the storage device.
After they were gone, Crobaf poured himself another round of scotch and sighed.
"Things are never easy with that guy, are they?"
The others shook their heads.

Meanwhile, the silent ME had wandered into the Punster's Workshop thread, hoping to get some peace and quiet. He noticed a bloody wall at the far end of the thread and wandered over to investigate.
There he discovered the body of Moose Enthusiast, knife still buried in his chest.
The quiet one pulled out a bottle of beer, shook his head, and withdrew a bottle of whisky instead. He somberly drank deeply from the bottle and cried bitterly over the demise of another ME.
After several moments had passed, the ME stood up, with new resolution and determination, and a fire burning in his eye.

"I have seen too much suffering in life," he said to the empty room, "I have witnessed things that would make ordinary people go mad. I have stood silently for too long here. It is time for ME to make my stand against evil."

Elsewhere, outside of Enzbat's office, a silver tongued ME was attempting to draw the attention of the complainants that Crobaf had dismissed from Enzbat's office.
"Friends, friends," he began, standing on a soap box, "I understand that one of my counterparts has grievously wronged all of you. Allow ME to help you find the evildoer and put him to justice."
Doctor Floptopus and Crystal Onix were the first to notice the ME.
"There he is!" shouted Flop.
"Let's get him!" yelled CO.

The angry mob turned on the ME. Having not been informed that there were several MEs, they believed this one to have been the prankster.

Dear Jolty Febe,
darth-vader-fire.jpg

Darth Vader said:
The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am.

The respectable citizen, beloved by all, you are Modfather Enzap, the responsible overseer. You bear a striking resemblance to the Section Head of F&G, but, in reality, you are yet another ME. In fact, you are the ME that participated in Random Messages Mafia. You are characterized by your leadership skills and your charm and charisma. You use your knowledge and aptitude for languages to your benefit when giving speeches or writing inspirational messages.
You are a beacon of your community, and a volunteer at several not-for-profit organizations, donating freely of your time and money. Your generosity is unparalleled, and your compassion seems boundless.
However, beneath that warm facade, you are ambitious and cunning. You have charmed the people into loving you, but you have no love for them. You play the part of the wealthy philanthropist by day, while running the organized crime syndicate by night.
Your silver tongue has tricked everybody into loving you, but you are secretly evil. As such, you are the Godfather. While you are allied with the Mafia Enforcers, any Cop scans on you will show up as Malcontent Eliminators. Additionally, due to your influence and power, you have control over people's roles, making you the Roleblocker. Once per night you may respond to the mafia PM with Block: <user> and they will not be able to use any actions during that phase, assuming they have any.

You are allied with the Mafia Enforcers. You win when all threats to your faction have been removed.
Jolty Febe was lynched. He was Modfather Enzbat the Godfather/Roleblocker, allied with the Mafia Enforcers.

As he was overrun by the mob, The Modfather's last thought was:
"I should have just kept my big mouth shut."

It is now Night 2. Phase ends 3/4/16 at 11:00pm CDT.

DAY 2 FINAL VOTE COUNT
Jolty Febe: V (Elieson, leetic, jackatlasred, Pikochu, Kakashi Hatake)
leetic: II (Mighty Eevee, Bat Master)

Just so you know which exact votes lead to said outcome.

Awesome lynch town.

And I think the player(s) with the weird voting powers didn't make much of a difference this phase. Even if the secret voter, voteless and/or vote manipulation happened, the difference is so wide that I don't think it affects the results of this lynch.

Good Lynch team!

Moving on
If I'm your #1 scumread vote me I double-dog dare you.

I spotted this post when comparing Day 1 votes to Day 2, to see if there was anybody that could affect the voting. When Elieson said this. Leetic then voted him, and Leetic himself died. Im kinda suspicious of this, Elieson was/is very confident that something would have happened, and lo behold, it did.

Alright, so Mighty Eevee and Bat/Sword Master are the only two that DIDN'T vote for Jolty. Since Mighty Eevee has the uncountered Mason claim, I find it probable that Bat/Sword Master is the other scum.

Well, to defend myself, I didn't come in time to vote Jolty because I was busy.

Good Lynch team!

Moving on

I spotted this post when comparing Day 1 votes to Day 2, to see if there was anybody that could affect the voting. When Elieson said this. Leetic then voted him, and Leetic himself died. Im kinda suspicious of this, Elieson was/is very confident that something would have happened, and lo behold, it did.

I was just hardcore scumreading leetic at the time and was calling out his inability to commit to the words and offense that he was using.

Regardless, im -still- just a miller and in the confines of the known setup i feel like it all makes muuuuch more sense to have two roles like this.

I double dog dare scum to kill me tho. Tbh a massclaim tomorrow could probably break the game open now that there is logically one scum left and two masons being scum is downright silly given interactions. Its basically PoE at this point.

I don't have any reads. I'll admit Elieson has grown on me a little, but I see a lynch already happening and there's no way to know whether leetic is doctor or not right now. I find IGN a little suspicious but I've never played a game with him, and as no votes are to him it's unprobable my little vote will do anything. Kakashi hasn't contributed much and I don't see anything strange from him, but I don't want Elieson lynched D1...so

VOTE: Kakashi Hatake

This post irks me to no end. How does the leetic maybe/maybe not being doctor thing even come up in casual conversation?

Dead town cop and hooker means town probably has one more balanced PR and the rest are meh roles like mine. Scum having a Vote control to combine with Joltys role makes sense since theyd befairly weak. Imo other role is Rolecop+Vote control role or whatever happened to D1 leetic

Also also can we just take a minute to appreciate ME and his brilliant writing?

This post irks me to no end. How does the leetic maybe/maybe not being doctor thing even come up in casual conversation?

*Sigh* We already lynched him. No point in beating a dead horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom