• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia It's All About ME Mafia - Endgame: Returned Prosperity (Town Win) 4/4/16

Did you actually read through the entire Endgame Flavor Text?

• Yes

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 3: Rigged Polls

Day 3: Rigged Polls

Having dashed out of Enzap’s office, the three MEs ran back to where the pompous ME and the pacifist ME were just finishing downloading Mobocracy Eradicator’s brain patterns into the storage device.

“Well?” demanded the pompous ME, rudely “what took you so long?”
“Forget that,” said the medical ME, “what did Enzap say?”
“Enzap is willing to protect the storage device,” replied the mathematical ME.

“However, fab was also there and offered to secure the device in an admins only thread,” continued the puzzle solving ME.

“We’re taking fab up on his offer, since we all have Mod powers and can access everything but admin only threads,” finished the scientific ME.

“That’s great news,” said the pacifist, enthusiastically.

“That is good news indeed,” said the pompous ME, “I’ll tell you what, let ME take the storage device back to Enzap’s office. That way, you four can continue working on the reintegration device.”

“I’m not much use with machines,” admitted the medical ME, “so I’ll come with you…to make sure nothing happens to the storage device.”

“Fine,” sighed the pompous ME, “just try not to slow ME down too much.”

With that, the peacemaking ME and the arrogant ME set off toward the F&G Boss’s office with the storage device in tow.
“Well my friends,” said the scientific ME, pulling on a pair of safety goggles, “let’s get back to work, shall we?”
The three MEs continued their work on the reintegration device.

Meanwhile, having resolved to combat the forces of evil that threatened the reintegration process, the silent ME headed over to the Melee Weapon thread, where he confronted the aggressive ME, who was hacking away at the practice dummies again, his back toward the other ME.

“I know who you are,” said the silent ME, “you’re the one that’s been murdering our counterparts.”

The angry ME stopped attacking the mannequins and glanced over his shoulder.

“So what if I am?” he demanded, “what’s a scrawny twerp like you going to do about it?”

The reflective ME pulled out a bottle of beer and upended it.

“I’ve come here to finish you off,” he said, “I-we have seen and caused too much suffering, and you, you’re to blame for all the damage that I-we have caused. I-we would be much better off without you.”

“Is that so?” said the ball of wrath, turning around fully and spitting on the ground, “you eggheads would be nowhere without ME! You’d have no drive, no ambition, no passion, no courage, nadda. Instead of coming here with your baseless accusations, you should be thanking ME for everything I do for the good of the whole!”

“No,” replied the silent ME, “Mobocracy Eradicator had it right. You are chaos and burning flames. You cause nothing but destruction and need to be stopped!”

As the silent ME began his attack, the angry ME pulled out another knife and threw it across the room. It embedded itself into the silent ME’s head.

Dear Pikochu,

riddle10.jpg

The Riddler said:
What is the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of every end and the end of every race?

Riddle ME this, you are Mister E. The most mysterious and the quietest of the MEs, you are clearly trying hard to hide something. In this case, though, it is not your in-game alignment that you are trying to hide, it is your past.

Your past is simultaneously horrifying and unexpected, and it has aged you beyond your chronological years. This is the real reason you spend so much time drinking alcohol or getting drunk, because you just want to forget. However, like all other ME incarnations, your mind is very powerful and refuses to forget and let things go. As a result, you suffer from bouts of depression and nightmares that can be triggered by things ranging from the time of the year to a memory choosing a particular moment to resurface.

You are morose, melancholy, and nobody ever truly knows what you are thinking. As a result, you are the Secret Voter. During the Day Phase, you may respond to this conversation and say Vote: <user>. That is the vote that will count towards the tally at the end of the phase.

You are allied with the Malcontent Eliminators. You win when all threats to your faction have been removed.
Pikochu was killed. He was Mister E the Secret Voter, allied with the Malcontent Eliminators.

As he slipped into the arms of oblivion, Mister E’s final words were:

“At last, now I can finally forget.”

IT IS NOW DAY 3! Phase ends 5/4/16 at 11:00pm CDT.

Again, sorry for the late update, I got back later than expected from Milwaukee.

I wonder if he wasn't allowed to claim it. The RolePM doesn't really Demand it, but it kinda hints at it.

FWIW Scum would be insane to leave two masons around for lategame so they'll need to be picked off early or they're basically going to lose by default because in theory, the game reaches 3:2 and 2 of the town are confirmed to each other and basically the game at large...worst case scenario is scum has a flat 66% chance to lose at 3:2 if masons are alive. Their chances rise astronomically if only one person is confirmed town at 3:2 (well 50% so not astronomically) but there's also nobody to pair a concern with.

..::Claimed::..
jackatlasred - Mason
AussieEevee - Mason
Elieson - Miller

..::Unclaimed::..

Kakashi Hatake
IGN -> leetic 2.0
Sword Master

leetic 1.0 - The Cop
Pikochu - Secret Voter

Life - The Jester

Jolty Febe - Godfather Hooker

Ugh I don't have a definitive answer to push right now but we need to figure out what happened to leetic 1.0 and if nobody is going to pipe up about having powers that could influence it, then it's a scum role and needs to be assumed that someone's lying through omission.

6 Alive and no *YLO announced means that the setup cannot possibly be 4:2 otherwise a Mislynch would result in the setup being well, lost for town. 4:1:1 could be possible if the ITP is tied to the survival of town but I kinda doubt that as being the case since there was already an ITP and that would basically have the setup be 6:2:1:1 with the plural of MEs in the mafia factional name implying as such. Setup is most likely 5:1

With 2 Masons alive right now, and 1 person left on the list being mafia at a pretty much 99.8% chance, town can afford two mislynches before the game is lost. This means, 1/4 people are scum and we can only lynch two of them with the utmost comfort; that being the unclaimed mentioned above plus myself. Being as after a ML + successful NK tonight, tomorrow is MYLO (Mislynch & Lose), I propose a Massclaim for the remaining three unclaimed players before we proceed forth with any serious accusations tied to the game's setup based on non-public knowledge.

That being said, with Jolty Febe's posting history yields some interesting thoughts regarding the remaining players. If you look at his Vote History, you can see a vote thrown on Kakashi when both of them were under minimal suspicion. The idea of busing a buddy at that point doesn't hold much weight since there isn't a lot to gain, especially since a bus like that wouldn't do too much to amount to much, and his gentle prod of IGN (leetic 2.0) exists because it exists. Meanwhile, this post suggests that Jolty Febe is uncomfortable being mafia-aligned to begin with, as my pressure clearly got to him. Combine this with the fact that until Bat Master (Sword Master) had to justify his defense of not voting for Jolty Febe as being "not happening because he was too busy to do so", Jolty Febe and Sword Master have never mentioned each other in the context of the entire game, despite being both decently active posters.

##Vote Bat Master (Sword Master)

Ladies and Gents, grab your pens. I have a pretty strong inkling that we've found our other scum. I'm putting the game at a 75:25 for Bat Master : IGN->leetic being the remaining scum and I furthermore suggest that unless more conclusive evidence suggesting otherwise were to appear, that this be the lynch order we push for.

Guys, don't lynch Sword Master. I have a role that confirms he's town.

Hmm. Well, I might as well claim now.

I am the FPTSLBOOIA. Last night, I took aim at Sword Master (which has a 100% chance of killing him if he's mafia) and it didn't hit.

But eh, I'll just give Kakashi the benefit of doubt and assume scum has a Commuter role.

UNVOTE: Kakashi Hatake

VOTE: Bat Master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom