• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia It's All About ME Mafia - Endgame: Returned Prosperity (Town Win) 4/4/16

Did you actually read through the entire Endgame Flavor Text?

• Yes

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since MSW2 is done and things aren't looking well for me in PG1M I'll ascend to playership.

In the Lenape language, you use different forms of adjectives depending on whether a noun is animate or inanimate.

Night 0: Random Punster

Night 0: Random Punster

March 4th, 2015:

Re: Random Messages Issue 11.1 - The Country Pancake Thread

*absorbs the Time Vortex from ^ and shunts it back into the TARDIS where it belongs*

Well, that was...painful.

*collapses*

March 7th, 2015:

Re: Random Messages Issue 11.1 - The Country Pancake Thread
I LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 23rd, 2015:

*takes RP's temperature, reducing his to 0 Kelvin*

*the Eternal Flames of Troll Hell engulf the ice melting it completely*

*ME emerges*

I have Returned!

Dammit, CO! You made me Regenerate back into ME!

Shut up, Punster!

Random Punster, the Pregenerated form of Maniacal Engineer, true leader of the clone forces, Boss of Team Chaos, and a master of glitches and mayhem. Twice before, Random Punster had emerged from the very depths of the Internet and brought darkness upon bmgf.
Twice before he was defeated, once at the hands of the very Dalek Army he had invaded RM with and once by an incompetent doctor who literally took his temperature, freezing him at 0 Kelvin.
However, fueled by revenge, Random Punster swore he would return one day to once again plunge bmgf into chaos and disarray.
Unbeknownst to ME, Punster slowly began messing around with his logic circuits, weakening him until Punster could reassert his dominance.

It worked. With his logic and reasoning compromised, Maniacal Engineer's mighty mind and strategic brain were no match for Random Punster's nonsensical whims and terrible punchlines. The man of math and science had fallen, and the man of linguistics and laughs had now taken his place, once more.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 0! Role PMs will be sent out momentarily. Please confirm that you have received your roles.
Phase ends 27/03/2016 at 11:00pm CDT

ZeEquBu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom