• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia It's All About ME Mafia - Endgame: Returned Prosperity (Town Win) 4/4/16

Did you actually read through the entire Endgame Flavor Text?

• Yes

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
leetic you're not even really scumreading IGN you're just getting hot and bothered that he's not posting as much as you'd like him to. Your "well" existing at the beginning of your 2nd post as justification adds days of waffling to your read, which means you're not even confident in your scumread. It's a scumlean at best, meaning that your vote is unfounded and exists to apply pressure. This part is fine. Trouncing around like your vote is a good vote is not fine.

Also I'd love to get mislynched D1 then see town struggle to make things work out for an epic town win at the end. I wanna know that if I go down because of paranoid town, that town's at least gonna come back and win it for me. Ya'll fucking blew it in Hogwarts mafia when I handed the game to you on a silver platter. I don't trust town to figure it all out without an obnoxious arse like myself to bully out scum like Ryuutakeshi/Zexy/Myself around could do with relative ease.

If I'm your #1 scumread vote me I double-dog dare you.

UNVOTE: IGN

VOTE: Elieson

Your "don't lynch me, town would be lost without me" thing was something you tried in MP Mafia, and didn't try in Christmas Mafia even when people suspected you.

Ughhhhhhh leetic

I dunno if this is a convenient "cop out" or not,
claiming 3 hrs before the phase is up, but I'm not interested in chancing it

##Unvote
##Vote Kakashi Hatake

Hasn't voted, despite suggesting that voting is a good idea (ala his 4th post if you ISO him, for w/e reason my paste function isn't working right now so I can't copy paste). I've got little better but after a re-read I'm probably the least opposed to keeping kakashi around right now

I don't have any reads. I'll admit Elieson has grown on me a little, but I see a lynch already happening and there's no way to know whether leetic is doctor or not right now. I find IGN a little suspicious but I've never played a game with him, and as no votes are to him it's unprobable my little vote will do anything. Kakashi hasn't contributed much and I don't see anything strange from him, but I don't want Elieson lynched D1...so

VOTE: Kakashi Hatake

I'm willing to believe Elie's miller claim for the time being. I don't see why scum would claim Miller early, aside from being scanned from the cop at the for the 100 percent chance of being lynched.

Interesting how you pressured Jolty Febe first when there were other players who hadn't said anything at all.

I don't have multiple votes to pressure all them inactives. People need to start talking as inactives are not good for town in this game.

As Elie mentioned, I don't like leetic's inconsistent logic in trying to hold on to the vote on IGN, though I feel that leetic is more trying to reaction test Elie based on the exchange that leetic and Elie had. Plus, I'm not a fan of leetic's cop claim on Day 1 as I feel it is too convenient to claim.

I have confidence in Jolty's skepticism on all the players, which is very indicative of town. Also less, but still confident that Aussie is town also as mentioned earlier.

Not liking Kakashi's no post. Jack and LIfe are null reads for now. I think my vote on Kakashi though will stand based on inactivity.

Night 1: Ritualistic Patterns
FINAL VOTE COUNT!
leetic: II (jackatlasred, IGN)
Elieson: II (AussieEevee, leetic)
Kakashi Hatake: III (Pikochu, Elieson, Jolty Febe)

Night 1: Ritualistic Patterns

As the alliance members continued to stand in shock, the ten MEs began to examine their situation.

“Interesting,” said one of the MEs, scribbling down some calculations in a notepad, “the amount of energy required for this potential outcome to have occurred is astronomical. That regeneration mishap must have released the equivalent energy of an atomic bomb.”

“1.015 atomic bombs, actually,” corrected another ME, glancing over the first one’s shoulder, “you rounded a bit over there.”

“Gentlemen,” said a third ME, pompously coming over and clopping his hands on the first two MEs’s shoulders, “who cares how we got here? All that matters is that we’re here, and everyone else is the better for it. Especially since I’m here!”

Two more MEs walked over to Enzap, TheCapsFan, Etrian Oddity, and jackatlasred, who were just coming back to reality.

“What the hell just happened?!” Enzap was saying.
TheCapsFan shrugged.
“You got me, boss,” he said, “maybe attacking Random Punster with his own creation wasn’t such a good idea, after all.”

Etrian Oddity shuddered.
“It’s like my worst nightmare came to life,” he said.
“And multiplied himself by ten,” teased jack, who seemed more amused than annoyed at the situation.

The two MEs interjected before any further discussion could take place.

“My apologies, for the confusion, my friends,” said the first ME, “there seems to have been a minor kerfuffle with our Regeneration this time around.”
He stuck out his hand towards Enzap.
“Allow ME to introduce myself, I am ME,” he said, “and these are my associates: ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, and, of course, ME.”

The first ME shook hands with the alliance members, and the second one stuck out his hand.

As Enzap grasped the second ME’s hand, he felt a tingling in his palm. He pulled back; the second ME was wearing a joy buzzer, and was laughing hysterically.

The first ME looked at the second ME reproachfully.

“The sort of behavior is repulsive, ME,” he reprimanded, “behave yourself!”

In response, the second ME stuck out his tongue and blew a raspberry.

Meanwhile there was a minor standoff involving a few more of the MEs.

One ME glared at another, a stern expression in his features.

“I know what you are,” he said, “you are chaos. You are trouble! I must cleanse the world of you! Must maintain order! Must maintain order!”

The first ME began babbling about order and tapped his fingers rhythmically in a specific sequence. He straightened his hair compulsively, when a single strand fell out of place.

“The f*ck’s the matter with this guy?!” demanded the second ME, furiously, not backing down an inch.

The only response was continued glaring from the first ME, which only provoked the second ME.

“Alright that’s it!” he shouted, beginning to advance on the first ME, who didn’t even flinch.

Before the incident could escalate further, a third ME stepped in.

“Friends, friends,” he said, stepping between the two would be combatants, “let’s not fight. After all, are we not all MEs here?”

The two MEs continued glaring icily at each other, but made no further moves against one another.

“Good,” said the third ME, “now shake hands!”

Reluctantly, the two MEs shook hands, though both looked repulsed.

A ninth ME wandered over to Rainbow Cloud and Zexy. He shook his head in awe.

“This experience is certainly surreal,” he remarked.

“…are you the real ME?” asked Rainbow Cloud.

“Depends on what you mean by that,” replied the ME, “I am ME, just like all of the other MEs that you see. We are all real, fragmented components of the same person.”

“How did that happen?” asked Zexy.

“My guess is that the Regeneration glitch was caused by the defective genetic materials in Slimy Monster,” hypothesized the ME, “when Random Punster began Regenerating, Slimy Monster, who shares my genetics, began to Regenerate as well, because the energy that Punster was giving off resonated in his DNA. The combined Regenerations amplified each other and resulted in the situation we now find ourselves in.”

“…can we fix it?” asked Zexy.

“Almost certainly,” said the ME, “between the ten of us, we’ve got more brain power than a dozen super computers! I’ll get to work right away on designing a machine that will reintegrate us.”

The tenth ME merely observed his surroundings silently, pulled out a bottle of beer, and upended it.

As the day continued, the alliance members loitered about, babysitting the MEs, who mostly went off to do their own things.

A few of them had joined together to build a machine that would reintegrate all of the MEs back into one person.

Some MEs, however, were not happy with that plan.

Unbeknownst to most of the other MEs and the alliance members, one ME whispered into the ear of another ME, who nodded vigorously, and walked away.

Moments later, a scream emanated from one of the darker corners of the Random Messages thread.

The MEs and alliance members ran toward the noise, but by the time they arrived, it was too late.
A blood spattered body was found lying on the ground, brutally and savagely attacked. It was one of the combatants from earlier.
The peacemaking ME from that fight, knelt down and felt for a pulse. There was none.

He looked up and shook his head.

“He’s dead,” said the ME, sadly.

Dear leetic,

tumblr_lloezqvwdM1qi0kfro1_500.gif

Mewtwo said:
The shame of that past is not ours, it belongs to those who used our past to set us apart, to ensure the safety of all of my fellow Pokèmon and of this healing place. I will only clear the memories of those who seek to destroy them. Only they shall forget.

Keeping things neat and tidy, you are Mobocracy Eradicator, the organizer. ME's Obsessive Compulsive Disorder has manifested itself strongly in you, as you are obsessed with maintaining order and routine down to the very last detail, double, triple, and even quadruple checking every step of the way.

You must have everything planned out in advance and have no sense of spontaneity. In fact, spontaneity makes you physically ill. You view your life as a well oiled machine and delight in watching all the little cogs and gears turn as you happily clean each and every one of them.

You have a strong sense of justice, since laws maintain order, and cannot abide those who break the law and spread messiness and disorder. In fact, due to your obsessive compulsiveness, you might notice certain details that have eluded other players.

You've developed a certain knack for detecting those who would cause chaos. As such, you are the Cop. Once per night, you may respond to this conversation Check: <user>, and you will be told that player's alignment upon phase update.

You are allied with the Malcontent Eliminators. You win when all threats to your faction have been removed.
leetic was lynched. He was Mobocracy Eradicator, the Cop, allied with the Malcontent Eliminators.

“What the hell is going on?!” asked Enzap, who did not like to be kept out of the loop for potential crises in his section.
“It would seem as though someone doesn’t want to be reintegrated,” commented one of the MEs.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 1! Phase ends 30/3/16 at 11:00pm CDT.

I stated elsewhere that I was busy yesterday, so I apologise for not defending myself.

Im confused to as why we lost leetic, if I should have been lynched. Even with a double voter on him, It would have been tied, which can only mean someone on me is voteless, or has a -vote.

I also dont think Jolty's vote was fair on me. "I dont want this guy dying, but im gonna put the final vote on him anyway."

If you didnt want me to die, you should have left the votes, since from what we would have known, they were all evened out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom